How are you feeling?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Just trying to pull myself out of a depression that came upon me suddenly. :cry: And failing miserably as usual; like I’ve done with most things in my life.
It really sux when you just get hit with it out of the blue. It's hard enough to deal with when you know the cause, but when you don't, I find it especially hard to deal with. Keep your chin up mate.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
It really sux when you just get hit with it out of the blue. It's hard enough to deal with when you know the cause, but when you don't, I find it especially hard to deal with.

Ah know... it’s quite annoying. Hate when it just hits outta nowhere. And it’s bad enough that I’ve got plenty of reasons to be depressed. Considering how much I have to just put up with as far as family arguments go.

Keep your chin up mate.

I’ll do my best.

Graeme1988

No better to honest. Just dwelling on my regrets from the past few months n’ years; wishing I had the motivation to do more, y’know? It does ye in, huvin tae put up with our folks problems on top of yer own. Wondering what life would like for me now, had I get myself on the list for a new house sooner than I did. Questioning my purpose in life; not that I have one, really. Unsure of myself n’ my musicality. Ah still think that that guitar riff I came up with was a fluke.

Miserum

I want to be alone forever.
giphy.gif

Kiwong

So today this guy at work asked a lady out to lunch, she said yes. He confided in me he had made an advance on her. I thought how do you do that? How does that all work, people getting together, to me it is a mystery.

I was having some uncomfortable thoughts about this lady too. She is really great I have enjoyed her company, but I am an old man. These kind of thoughts are horrible to have.

I thought I will get busy to put these feelings behind me.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
So today this guy at work asked a lady out to lunch, she said yes. He confided in me he had made an advance on her. I thought how do you do that? How does that all work, people getting together, to me it is a mystery.

I was having some uncomfortable thoughts about this lady too. She is really great I have enjoyed her company, but I am an old man. These kind of thoughts are horrible to have.

I thought I will get busy to put these feelings behind me.
Don't be too hard on yourself mate. Most blokes have those types of thoughts and it's natural.

Kiwong

Haven't had my pills today. Feeling anxious about my interactions with someone. I try so hard to hide attraction towards anyone, I fear someone in the office may sense that and even friendship is lost. So I had 3 interactions with this lady today. First one she came to speak to me, thumps up. Second- I bumped into at the lift- Ok. Third- was a talk about databases- uncertainy surfaced. She and a friend were talking and laughing - perhaps I offended her- I have done this before to other people.

SoScared

Haven't had my pills today. Feeling anxious about my interactions with someone. I try so hard to hide attraction towards anyone, I fear someone in the office may sense that and even friendship is lost. So I had 3 interactions with this lady today. First one she came to speak to me, thumps up. Second- I bumped into at the lift- Ok. Third- was a talk about databases- uncertainy surfaced. She and a friend were talking and laughing - perhaps I offended her- I have done this before to other people.
Talking about databases is always an anxiety trigger for us all.

planemo

I have similar feelings around women. I'm terrified that I may embarrass someone by making my attraction obvious. I think we have two options to reduce the discomfort. Either be okay with letting a woman know that you like her, or just don't want or care to be liked by anyone. I think option 1, though the most risky, is best, since you're not denying yourself a possible companion.

Graeme1988

I hate myself. I hate what my life has become. Being stuck in the same repetitive, boring, predictable routine for 2 years; even though it feels like a f__kin’ lifetime ! And I hate how I can’t make my situation better and change things without pissing off those around me. Maybe I’m just not meant to be happy? :cry:

Kiwong

I have similar feelings around women. I'm terrified that I may embarrass someone by making my attraction obvious. I think we have two options to reduce the discomfort. Either be okay with letting a woman know that you like her, or just don't want or care to be liked by anyone. I think option 1, though the most risky, is best, since you're not denying yourself a possible companion.

That's really good, Planemo. It is ok to like her. To be open to any possibility. Better to be open than repressed.

SoScared

Feeling better but I still get nervous around certain people. I tend to cope with the actual situation and then feel guilty afterwards which I suppose is much better than not coping with the situations as they happen as used to often be the case....Progress has been made.