How are you feeling?

LoyalXenite

Sometimes I have dreams that when I wake up, they will leave me feeling the emotions of that dream for a while. Like if it was a bad, distressing dream, I'll wake up feeling stressed. A good dream can make me feel good.
Today I woke up after having really good dreams, like, one in particular was awesome. But 10 minutes after waking I could feel my heart breaking.
That black vortex appeared where my heart is and it began sucking the life out of me.

I don't understand it this time. I had great dreams which should have left me feeling good, I'm not drinking at all so there's no depressants in my system and I'm keeping fairly busy, study, exercising and eating well. Yet today I couldn't care less if it all ended.

I don't get it sometimes.

Sometimes if I've had a really good dream I wake and find myself mourning the loss of the life I had in the dream, or miserable because it'll never be that ok outside of dreams

LoyalXenite

Same, Advantix II. It's always worked great until now. :mad:

Yes, he does. He had about a day and a half worth of peace before they set in on him again. There aren't many, when I bathed him Tuesday there were only a few in the bath, and when I run a flea comb over him there's only a few now as well. My condo doesn't have fleas, thank goodness, in years past that's happened though. I had to fog my house a few different times. It's just a damn free(flea?)-for-all every time I take Gus outside here.

I have to take him back to the vet soon, anyway so I'll ask her what she thinks. I used Hart's Oatmeal Flea & Tick shampoo hoping it would soothe him but he's still pink and itchy. :confused:

He's napping comfortably now, so don't think he's in distress, I just hate to see him nagged by those little bastards at all and if there's anything I can do I want to do it. I'm moving in a few months so hopefully my next place won't be so bad outside. Years ago, when I lived closer to the mountains I never had any problems with fleas. I guess it's the climate and the abundance of other dogs and cats around here that make this place so flea-ridden.

It is hell trying to battle fleas when you're surrounded by them, that happened to us years back, the neighborhood was dodgy as hell and infested often. Hopefully the vet will give you something to ease his discomfort until you've moved

F0AM

There's a short story called "I have no mouth and I must scream"...I feel something like that, would be more like "I have no strength left and I must scream"

Do you know that feeling when you are so sad that you want to cry but just don't have the strength to do so? Even if you try there are no tears left.

I'm really tired.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Absolutely fuckin’ knackered... just exhausted. I feel like ah dinnae git much time to myself, anymore. :(

Cannae complain, though — not to ma family anyway — cuz that’s no nice. :mad:

Graeme1988

Cannae complain, though — not to ma family anyway — cuz that’s no nice. :mad:

And, in keeping with theme of not being allowed to complain. It seems I’m not allowed do anythin’, either. Because... silent treatment. Can’t take the shelves in my room down, not allowed to sell some DVDs of films that ah now watching on Netflix or Amazon Prime. But, apparently, I’m the yin’s who’s always getting things their way... Aye, right... :mad:

Fuckin’ hate how ma life’s turned oot ! This fuckin’ on edge, controlled, $h!%* “Do as ah say, or else...” existence.
Making music is about the only bloody thing ah huv an control over in my life, the rest o’ the time I get undermined and forced to justify “Why’d ye dae that...?” to everyone but my oldest sister.

Graeme1988

Getting kinda pissed off that my nieces keep coming upstairs to my room and mess about on my electronic drum kit, even though it’s unplugged. And, every time I’m told: “Graeme, look...!!” The youngest of the two, who I think might already have the coordination down despite her age, stops playing altogether. :mad:

It’s not like I’m even bothered. The only thing I’ve ever said to them was to be carefully that they don’t knock over, and not to hit too hard.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I hit myself in the boys about an hour ago and it still hurts.

giphy.webp

Phoenixx

I was feeling pretty good this week after a 3-week long depression spell. I find taking probiotics and eating healthy helps a lot for me, which I got back to doing.

But now waking up this morning I'm back to feeling miserable. It was a rough work week. I'm so tired, my body hurts, I just feel so burned out. And yet my to-do list for today is a mile long like it always is.

I'm thinking I'm just going to say fuck it and spend the day half sleeping and catching up on things around the house. I really don't want to go anywhere to do shopping. If I starve, I starve.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
How am I feeling?

Weird...

I'm having test's that older people have.. seeing signs in my body that older people have.. But it's not me.. My mind is still young. I know it, I feel it..
But god damn it's fk'ed.. knowing your shell is decaying whilst the inner is still young.. It's a shitty feeling..

Kiwong

I think I have exhausted all Andy Kaufmann videos. I am fascinated by his performances. I have even creating my own material. I speak in nonensical ' foreign' languages. I sing Kumbayah in the dialect on islanders of the outer hebrides, I am stealing back the song Peter Paul and Mary stole from them.

Phoenixx

I'm feeling pretty good today. It's a beautiful day, got some errands done, still have some cleaning to do... My husband and I got a holiday off together for the first time in months, next week. He got a 4 day weekend, mine 3. I'm really looking forward to it. We both plan on seeing his family and our friends and I'm going to completely avoid my family. I'm really relishing the thought. :)