How are you feeling?

lily

Feeling a bit calmer today. Took this pic from out from in the garden.

Well I guess the lessonto be learned here is that the world isnt focused on any one of us.
I don't even focus on myself only, in fact that was a complaint i was making in another thread. i keep on helping others or cheering others up but others don't really do that for me, except I'm grateful for Fountain's likes and Graeme's responses, etc but it does get lonely so it's not enough.

Very low, energy as of late. Been going to ma bed a lot earlier than usual. :sleep:

Wish I could get back into old routine, but then I also wish things hadn’t changed and ma life wus like it was back in 2016. Getting fed-up hearing the same ol’ family arguments, followed by the complaints I’ve heard so often ah cun fuckin’ quote them verbatim. :mad: Don’t think anyone in ma family wus meant to get along. Cuz we sure aren’t capable o’ that.

It's currently 1:13 pm where I am. Went out early this morning for breakfast. The food was lousy and a homeless man sat down beside me and was about to dive into a weird conversation before I moved to a different table. Then my wife went shopping at the mall. When we met up at the car later, she told me some lady yelled at her for choosing the wrong dressing room which made me want to find her and give her a piece of my mind. Then I ordered lunch to go only to get home and find out they screwed up my order. So now, I'm feeling like I've had enough outside world for today. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
why do you think caffeine is bad? I just want some info. is it bc it's only a diuretic?
Your second question is partly the reason why. But, no, I don’t think caffeine is bad at all. Wus’nae implying that it wus. Sorry if it came across like that. Anyway, ah just realised, recently, that ah’ve been drinking way too much o’ it over the last year. :LOL: And am trying to lose weight again, so decided to cut back on the caffeine. Huv it occasionally, rather than drink it aw the time, y’know?

Your second question is partly the reason why. But, no, I don’t think caffeine is bad at all. Wus’nae implying that it wus. Sorry if it came across like that. Anyway, ah just realised, recently, that ah’ve been drinking way too much o’ it over the last year. :LOL: And am trying to lose weight again, so decided to cut back on the caffeine. Huv it occasionally, rather than drink it aw the time, y’know?
Technically caffeine isnt too bad as long as its in moderation. "Research has shown links between heavy use of caffeine (more than four to five cups of coffee or energy drinks per day) and high blood pressure, tremors, anxiety, nervousness, upset stomach and insomnia. ".

Good luck on the weight loss resolution

Technically caffeine isnt too bad as long as its in moderation. "Research has shown links between heavy use of caffeine (more than four to five cups of coffee or energy drinks per day) and high blood pressure, tremors, anxiety, nervousness, upset stomach and insomnia. "
Y’see, mine wus’nae in moderation. And ah think that why my insomnia came back. But, since reducing the amount of caffeine I’m drinking, I got back into actually waking up in the morning, rather than sleep most of the day. :LOL:

Good luck on the weight loss resolution
:ROFLMAO: Brilliant ! :LOL: Thank for that, Loyal. ;)(y)

Feeling quite tired, but that I’m slowly getting back into some sorta routine.

Got my 49 key electric piano / MIDI controller sold today. My oldest sister’s agreed to give me £60 quid for it. Which is better than nothing, I guess. Saves having to list it for ages on eBay until it sells. Don’t know if I’ll be able to resist making a really obvious pun when I give it to her, regarding teaching how it play the thing, though. :LOL: