How are you feeling?

Marc7

Nope! Still working on it. Though I think putting some emotional and physical distance between me and my family would help.

Me too, but I'm not working on it. Yea that would help.

Aye, that's the one.

Oh. I figured that.

Yeah, and the middle sister had the nerve to call me "overly dramatic" when I said out loud that:
"Ah feel like killing masel, sometimes. Don't know why ah continue to put up with this shite!"​

Which seemed totally valid to me. Since I've had to quietly listen to and endure the endless arguments since I was 10. Like, I have zero memories of an argument with my older sister where it didn't breakdown to her shouting over ye.

That's messed up. What seemed valid? This is cliche but you are loved and life does get better.

Yep! When I asked if she'd even considered how I've been feeling within the last year, her exact words in response to me were: "Oh, don't start! That's not the point -- what about me?" :sad:

That's really inconsiderate of your life and feelings!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Yea that would help.

Uh-huh! Unfortunately for me, my mother still doesn't see my moving out as something positive. :idontknow:

That's messed up. What seemed valid?

Oh! Me telling my older sister that I often feel like killing myself for having to put up with her constant immature temper tantrums. As that's what most her arguments end up turning into.

This is cliche but you are loved and life does get better.

Kinda hard to feel loved when I've spent much of my life being blamed for my family's problems. Or, more to the point, scapegoated. And my mother constantly lumping me in with my older sisters when she gets upset and says "You lot treat me like shit!" doesn't help either. :sad: :thumbdown: Especially when, most of the time, it's my sisters who are at fault.

That's really inconsiderate of your life and feelings!

I know... but I've gotten used to them being like that towards me. What with being the youngest of my immediate family.

Bad day. Endured neighbor chainsawing trees for 2.5 hrs this morning :thumbdown:. Had to keep for anger in-check for that time, which was hard. They give out loud noises to me, but NEVER get any loud noises back. It's unfair. And they're inconsiderate stubborn rock-heads. I can't help but simmer with resentment & the urge for revenge, but i NEVER get any revenge. They ALWAYS have things go their way. They like noisy activities/machines, & i don't - so it's IMPOSSIBLE to win (i can't annoy them with silence). The only revenge i could take, that would "get" to them, would probably land me in jail!. I just have to take take take the injustice/etc, & SUCK IT UP & BE RESENTFUL!!! :veryangry:

Last edited:
Now got nothing else to do for the whole day. Have to TRY to fill the hours ... with NOTHING. :sad:

But if the chainsawing starts up again, then i'll be able to get annoyed again, which will fill-in some time (in an unpleasant way).

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Bad day. Endured neighbor chainsawing trees for 2.5 hrs this morning :thumbdown:. Had to keep for anger in-check for that time, which was hard. They give out loud noises to me, but NEVER get any loud noises back. It's unfair. And they're inconsiderate stubborn rock-heads. I can't help but simmer with resentment & the urge for revenge, but i NEVER get any revenge. They ALWAYS have things go their way. They like noisy activities/machines, & i don't - so it's IMPOSSIBLE to win (i can't annoy them with silence). The only revenge i could take, that would "get" to them, would probably land me in jail!. I just have to take take take the injustice/etc, & SUCK IT UP & BE RESENTFUL!!! :veryangry:

Just be the Dude, man.

giphy.gif

Put on some headphones and do your thing.

Put on some headphones and do your thing

Well i did play a noise-cancelling audio that i made especially for chainsawing. That blotted almost all of it out. But i was still irritated by the fact that they FORCED me to have headphones on. They're very domineering, & domineering stubborn pig-headed people absolutely push my buttons BIG TIME. So it's an ongoing kind of "feud" between us; long-term resentment; its not the sound so much.

But thanks for the helpful advice.

Last edited:

Kiwong

I'm sure the doctor wouldwn't allow any rooting fo r me. A cute ed nurse made me anxious

Last edited:
Playing heavy/death metal now, and it's kicking some fine nurse ***. :bigsmile: :thumbup:
Just keeping the balls rolling on spw...

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
what happened on the weekend? :bigsmile: :( glad you're doing pretty good!

Me, my mother, oldest sister and her fiancé went and saw The Rolling Stones live in concert. They're doing a short outdoor UK stadium this month which included a show in Edinburgh. Tickets set us back £300, but my mother insist cuz she's been a huge Stones since her teens. Still is... Though she doesn't blast the Stones on the stereo CD player in the living room one the weekend like she used to when I was younger. :bigsmile:

And it was totally worth the ticket price... best music concert I've been in a long time. :D