How are you feeling?

'Baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe'

'Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah'

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm not finding the same enjoyment in the things I was doing this time last year. :sad:
I don't even know if making music is even worth my time anymore? :idontknow:

grapevine

One word - exhausted �� . Yet again. I feel like everyone is on another speed level to me physically and mentally - this fatigue just enters and drains me to struggle to do the mundane of tasks.

Had a hard slog at work - overworking like I do with no break brcause I get too motivated using anxiety as energy at the same time always on time restraints at work or not to get things done and please others. It's like I put myself in pressure cooker times over and over. And burn out over and over and then circumstances say like tomorrow, my niece and nephew coming over for two days despite my exhaustion and I've got the flu and in mourning. Have tomorrow morning to clean the whole house before they get here. This morning I promised russells sister I'd bake my famous vegan gingerbread for her bday but ended up not getting it done as I was too busy all week - until pushing myself this morning to got it in and rush like mad to make 2 batches and decorate etc. I'm just so tired of my body aching and stiff and being so exhausted. It went away quite a bit from not eating processed foods but since Jackson my dog passed I got stuck into a few things mainly wheat and sugar and convienence chips etc and I feel back to square one plus the cold. My body is screaming for total rest and yet the next few days I will have no time to myself ������

Been up for 4 hours, now i've run out of things to do for the rest of the day (got 4-5 hours left to kill-off somehow). :question::question::question:

Since there is NO ANSWER to my boredom, ALL i can do is snack on junk & get pissed!!! F*CK health care workers, therapists, doctors & the like, who think i can find ways to not be bored - THERE AREN'T WAYS for me. It's HOPELESS!!!

grapevine

Since there is NO ANSWER to my boredom, ALL i can do is snack on junk & get pissed!!! F*CK health care workers, therapists, doctors & the like, who think i can find ways to not be bored - THERE AREN'T WAYS for me. It's HOPELESS!!!

your sounding interested in being bored lol j/k:giggle: