How are you feeling?

Marc7

Uh-huh! Unfortunately for me, my mother still doesn't see my moving out as something positive. :idontknow:

Why doesn't she see it as positive? You're moving out?

Oh! Me telling my older sister that I often feel like killing myself for having to put up with her constant immature temper tantrums. As that's what most her arguments end up turning into.

You shouldn't kill yourself as life gets better. Why do you want to kill yourself besides putting up with her?

Kinda hard to feel loved when I've spent much of my life being blamed for my family's problems. Or, more to the point, scapegoated. And my mother constantly lumping me in with my older sisters when she gets upset and says "You lot treat me like shit!" doesn't help either. :sad: :thumbdown: Especially when, most of the time, it's my sisters who are at fault.

Well you are loved by friends or family if you family that loves you besides your immediate family. Not trying to sound rude btw.

I know... but I've gotten used to them being like that towards me. What with being the youngest of my immediate family.

I guess you should move out if you are planning too.

I'm feeling irritable, sensitive, nervy, etc - as i always do in the morning, esp this early. So i'm having a beer & breakfast & playing tetris & going on spw - as i always do in the morning. Also had some rather alarming dreams (toxic chemicals, things exploding, being stalked), so that doesn't help. Also is the Day After going abroad, so that doesn't help.

Only trouble is, it's 10.30 am & i've run out of things to do already...

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Holy crap, are you okay? That's scary - I hope this turns out to be serendipitous.

Yea I'm ok, thanks for asking :)

But my car isn't..

Silly old 78 year old woman just decided the road rules didn't apply to her at that particular moment and didn't give way. She's ok, that was my main concern. Her car did an about face on the spot.

Thanks to my awesome driving skills I was able to avoid being pushed into parked cars on the side of the road lol.

SilentAndShy

Are there people whom you come in contact with that immediately puts your mood off? Pretty much all of my mum's side of the family I cannot stand engaging in conversation but it's unavoidable due to the nature of the relationship so when I do, it ruins things. Judgmental, sneery and unsincere is their motto. I'm envious of my friend who says he has no family cousins or relations besides his immediate family, that would be amazing!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Are there people whom you come in contact with that immediately puts your mood off? Pretty much all of my mum's side of the family I cannot stand engaging in conversation but it's unavoidable due to the nature of the relationship so when I do, it ruins things. Judgmental, sneery and unsincere is their motto. I'm envious of my friend who says he has no family cousins or relations besides his immediate family, that would be amazing!

Oh, for me my mother and older sister do that to me. Mum tends to be dour and constantly complains about everything. And my older sister has an obnoxious, smug attitude. Thinks she's above everyone else in family. And, despite being a fully grown adult, she still flies off the handle into a rage or breaking down into tears if something does go her way.

I'm walking on eggshells every time, not sure what to say for fear of causing an argument. So, I just keep interact with them to a minimum.

Graeme1988

Fed-up with constantly having to worry about my mother's health. :sad: Then, every time I suggest something, she accusing me of "nagging, and getting on at her". Just excuse after excuse... :thumbdown:

Graeme1988

Can’t sleep... went to bed early. Wasn’t feeling tired so I got up, and decided to plug in my headphones and noddle about on my electric piano keyboard until just after midnight, then went back to bed. But I’m still awake... :eek:h:

Should’ve probably done less yesterday? :idontknow: Actually getting stuff done has made me feel more energetic than usual. :bigsmile:

Graeme1988

I can't sleep anymore either. i've rested b/c i was bored

Yeah... I think that might be what’s causing my lack of sleep. Yesterday, I didn’t really allow myself the time to be bored, or just sit and rest. Now I’m just plan out my day for when I get back outta be in a few hours time. :giggle:

Last edited:

lily

Yeah... I think that might be what’s causing my lack of sleep. Yesterday, I didn’t really allow myself the time to be bored, or just sit and rest.

That's a positive thing, do you think? Oh sorry, i was confused by what you said.

Graeme1988

That's a positive thing, do you think?

Aye... well, a positive in that I’ve got myself back into some sorta routine. I didn’t get up, yesterday, and just immediately do nothing like I had been doing previously. I actually did something productive for a change.