How are you feeling?

Like sleeping all day.

But, I need to get off my lazy rear and do something constructive instead of laying around and doing nothing. I've been trying to make "To-Do Lists" every morning for the last few days, just so I can keep off the computer and try and get myself motivated. It's only somewhat working. :p

Kinda like me, except I'm trying to motivate myself to make better use of my time on the computer, rather than use it less.

MaliceInWickedland

Like sleeping all day.

But, I need to get off my lazy rear and do something constructive instead of laying around and doing nothing. I've been trying to make "To-Do Lists" every morning for the last few days, just so I can keep off the computer and try and get myself motivated. It's only somewhat working. :p

I tell myself that every day only to end up sitting here in front of the computer for several hours again... *Sigh* I need a life :/

Last edited:

MaliceInWickedland

I feel kinda weird. I was all giggly earlier and suddenly I feel like I fell out of the sky and landed in a pile of needles. I don't mean that I'm in physical pain or anything. I just feel... miserable, in a way. Dunno why.

Duncan92

Tired, bored but wide awake at 1pm. My days have been alright, but I still can't help not lying up watching movies or series on my laptop until about 2 in the morning. Really frustrating because then I feel groggy in the morning and it becomes even harder to start the day. Also been pretty damn lonely the last few weeks. Have had to stop drinking alot so don't trust myself to go out without the help of booze. Either I won't enjoy myself or I'll end up doing something stupid.

I went shopping today. There is nothing like spending money I don't have on things I don't need. But I got a kick ass outfit to wear to my disability appointment... which is lingering closer and may be the death of me.

****ing fantastic ffffffffffffff

Extremely depressed and hopeless.

****in great! Someone I can join. I feel not so lonely but ever so lonely right now. I have no idea.

Now... arsenalwa, hammer, sledge hammer, ice pick, big knife or something more unique? Makes no sense, right? That's okay. One walk in my shoes, feet, yes... o.0 you'll understand or maybe you don't want to.

Finished my penny structure. Now, soon I will destroy it. I do not like it.

RNB

Its has been over 4 years since I diagnosed myself with SP and borderline agoraphobia. Its been one hell of a ride. I have yet to hit rock bottom but today I thought I was going to get pretty close. The world in my eyes keeps getting bigger and I keep getting smaller.

I never thought I would say it but I actually feel dead inside. I can physcially feel this pain. There is this deep heavy burning in my chest that does not seem to go away. I know I am not the only one. I get this flashes from the movie pulse and that is the only way I can relate to how I feel. Nothing is exciting anymore. I find myself putting the little bits of hope I do have into the arms of others and all they do is let me down.

I won;t lie I have thought about ending it but I know I won't at least not any time soon but is there anybody out there who can relate to this feeling of unending fear?

Now we just need to get to 9000, so I can post

IT"SSSSSSSSSSSSS OVVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNE THHHHOOOOUUUSAAAAANNNDDD.:eek::rolleyes:

That's going to take a lot of work. But if that's what you want to do, then I will help you however I can. Starting with this post. :)

ETA: I googled "it's over 9000." I'm with you now!

panicsurvivor

Its has been over 4 years since I diagnosed myself with SP and borderline agoraphobia. Its been one hell of a ride. I have yet to hit rock bottom but today I thought I was going to get pretty close. The world in my eyes keeps getting bigger and I keep getting smaller.

I never thought I would say it but I actually feel dead inside. I can physcially feel this pain. There is this deep heavy burning in my chest that does not seem to go away. I know I am not the only one. I get this flashes from the movie pulse and that is the only way I can relate to how I feel. Nothing is exciting anymore. I find myself putting the little bits of hope I do have into the arms of others and all they do is let me down.

I won;t lie I have thought about ending it but I know I won't at least not any time soon but is there anybody out there who can relate to this feeling of unending fear?

Yes, I can certainly relate. ::(: I lived in unending fear for years. I will tell you two things, that I had to figure out the hard way. First, DO NOT put the little bit of hope you have into the arms of others. No one else can solve your problems for you. Any hope you put into others, will eventually be lost like you said. Second, conquering fear is actually quite fulfilling. I know it seems impossible, but it is not. When I was a kid I used to go to the river, to swim. There were a bunch of rocks that the teenagers would jump off. Me and my friends got on them one time, and looked down. It was the scariest **** that I had ever seen. My friends dared me to jump off. It was terrifying, I sat staring for a long time in complete terror. Finally I closed my eyes and jumped. It was awesome. After that I couldn't stop doing it. Conquering fear really is hard to do. One of the hardest things to do in life I think. But it really feels great when you do it. But that first step is always the hardest.
I am sure you will be able to do it. :cool:

I went shopping today. There is nothing like spending money I don't have on things I don't need. But I got a kick ass outfit to wear to my disability appointment... which is lingering closer and may be the death of me.

I got excited as I skimmed over your post and read "shopping" and "lingering", although when I read it I thought lingering was a slightly different word ::eek::