How are you feeling?

B

Beatrice

Let's just say I'm......... feeling quite....... good.

Hint: I'm not sober. And it's not alcohol.

:D

Kiwong

Completely worn out, I haven't slept well for two nights and have had work to go to. The weather is gloomy again. At work I dont have, as a wise friend posted, "a safe place where I can relax". bleh. I really am fed up with feeling like this, there must be other options :[

Sorry to hear that. Phocas. What about a safe place at lunch time? A park or a river side view.

Kiwong

I had trouble signing my name at the RTA. A real bad case of the jitters. I had drank two bottles of diet coke. That caffiene is bad for me.

I had trouble signing my name at the RTA. A real bad case of the jitters. I had drank two bottles of diet coke. That caffiene is bad for me.

I found cutting my cups of tea down to two a day made a HUGE difference in my level of anxiety throughout the day.:)
Could you try replacing the coke with another great tasting drink that does not have the high level of caffiene in? I was amazed at the difference when I cut it down.

I found cutting my cups of tea down to two a day made a HUGE difference in my level of anxiety throughout the day.:)
Could you try replacing the coke with another great tasting drink that does not have the high level of caffiene in? I was amazed at the difference when I cut it down.

I thought I liked you. and then you had to say something like that :mad:

Kiwong

You are right Bluedays. I was totally off the caffiene for a few mohths and I felt heaps better. Been drinking a lot more water. Sometimes, usually when work stresses me, I fall off the wagon and drink some of the stuff, and immediately my anxious thoughts hit the roof.

Dr. Doom

PISSSED.

On youtube, I cannot find a original studio version of Bobby Darin- Beyond the Sea. They are, live, covers, different artists or remixes...it really sucks. I just want to listen to one song right now. ONE. And I can't even do that. I mean...you would think, on youtube...1 billion uploads...there would be one. But there isn't and I'm so pissed.

chrisjurban

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so ****ing pissed off i can't ****ing function i have a stress fracture in my right ankle and if i can't go for walks on beautiful days and i can't walk where i want to and i can't go for walks in the woods and think i'm going ****ing insane i can't ****ing think properly i'm just hating my life i miss her and i feel broken everywhere and i hate my ****ing life

I got excited as I skimmed over your post and read "shopping" and "lingering", although when I read it I thought lingering was a slightly different word ::eek::

LOL my thoughts exactly. I really need to do something about my dirty mind ::p:

You two are sick bastards. I love it! :D

PISSSED.

On youtube, I cannot find a original studio version of Bobby Darin- Beyond the Sea. They are, live, covers, different artists or remixes...it really sucks. I just want to listen to one song right now. ONE. And I can't even do that. I mean...you would think, on youtube...1 billion uploads...there would be one. But there isn't and I'm so pissed.

I'm almost positive I have that song somewhere. Let me do some looking and, if I find it, I'll upload it to YT.

Srijita52

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so ****ing pissed off i can't ****ing function i have a stress fracture in my right ankle and if i can't go for walks on beautiful days and i can't walk where i want to and i can't go for walks in the woods and think i'm going ****ing insane i can't ****ing think properly i'm just hating my life i miss her and i feel broken everywhere and i hate my ****ing life

I'm so sorry to know that,but I do hope you feel better.