How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Kinda pissed at the fact that I went out of my way to go to three different stores today to try and find clothes for school... and got absolutely nothing.

Kinda pissed at the fact that I went out of my way to go to three different stores today to try and find clothes for school... and got absolutely nothing.

I hate when that happens.

I feel pretty good. I did an assload of laundry today. I've been rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix. I forgot how much I loved that show.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I'm beyond words angry.

My aunt cleaned my room. How dare she touch my things. Why doesn't she clean her own room (which is ten times worse than mine was, by the way).

I have to confront her. If I don't, it will be letting her walk over me in a massive way. I'll be nervous, but I have to.

How dare that bitch have the gall to walk into my room and touch MY THINGS.

Touch HER Things and clean her room :D . That's - NOT RIGHT for her to do in the slightest - you should confront her definitely - YOU CAN DO IT. Try to be calm about it - but - you got every right to be upset and show that to her. It's downright rude, invasion of privacy, and tactless thing to do. Good luck! :)

WeirdyMcGee

What Training is that if you don't mind my asking?

Distance running. I've never been a distance runner- always a sprinter, since I was a child.
I'd like to take part in at least one marathon before I die though... so I'm starting my training now since I've been pushing myself to get ready for Judo in the fall; I figured, physically I'm in the best shape of my life.

I've always been sick- in and out of hospitals; but I haven't had any serious illnesses in 3 years aside from one incident.

anyway... it's just distance running... added to the rest of my usual routine.

panicsurvivor

Distance running. I've never been a distance runner- always a sprinter, since I was a child.
I'd like to take part in at least one marathon before I die though... so I'm starting my training now since I've been pushing myself to get ready for Judo in the fall; I figured, physically I'm in the best shape of my life.

I've always been sick- in and out of hospitals; but I haven't had any serious illnesses in 3 years aside from one incident.

Uh........ Marry Me!!!;);)

Srijita52

WOW!!That's great! Best of Luck WMG ;)

My disability 'hearing' is getting closer and closer and I'm starting to panic. I'm trying not to think about it, but it's only four days away. I can't ignore it forever. I think I may go for a drive, find a very secluded spot, and scream at the top of my lungs, just to let all of this pent up energy out.

Srijita52

So sad. So drained. If I could take this life of mine and give it to someone who wants to live but can't........

Just mental ramblings. I feel empty and lost. I can't even put into words how I feel. I want to just slowly slip from the hourglass of time like a few escaped grains of sand through a crack. Just vanish. Then I wouldn't feel so goddamn guilty so much of the time. And frustrated all the time.

I don't know where to go from here.

::(:

Sorry to hear that Beat.But I'm sure it'll pass & you'll feel good again *hugs*