How are you feeling?

DarkPhoenix

Extremely tired. Hardly got a wink of sleep last night, now to get through a days work and a new years eve party on 2 hours sleep.

Hey guys, I know no one will read this, but I just want to say. I'm happy. I'm not happy with my life, but in the conditions and ambitions I feel I have for myself, I'm happy.

I look back and think, wow. I should have had that life. That's me.
But the reality is, that's not me. I'm here with no life. I'm here. What i think is me is not me. Just an illusion. The past is the past and I need to try to live with it.
A new year though, and hopefully a new mindset. I just want to get out of here. I know I'm better than this. I know I'm someone. I know I'm attractive.
I just need to start believing these things.

Good luck to everyone here, and if you need someone to talk to, I'm always available and willing. It's all I've ever looked forward to, to be honest, and all I have left to live for. For now.
I love you guys. I hope you know that.
Peace and love without being too hippie :p

Kiwong

Going through the cold fear that I suffer from after I venture out into social situations. Analysing everything: did my anxiety bother anyone, did I behave OK, what did I say, what was said to me? Sometimes meanings of words become mixed and I wonder if anything critical was said, or did I upset anyone. The cold fear settles in and I feel despair.

spaceboy135

I'm feeling mega-depressed right now. Like my parents are trying their best to cheer me up but to no avail-- I hate it when they look at me, because I feel like they're wondering if I'm gonna make it, or wishing I was happy like their other two sons.

blackgatescross

I don't feel that bad at the moment. I ran for like 2 hours today so I am all doped up on endorphins.

Not sure, how I will feel tomorrow.

Going to see my family tonight. They tend to annoy me a bit, but at least it is people I can talk to. They don't know about my SA though and I don't waste my time trying to explain it.