How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Feeling a wee bit better after coming down with the flu on Christmas Eve

But I'm also really angry because 1 of my sisters on Christmas Day, upon hearing I wasn't feeling well - thinking it's just coincidence - comes into my room, sees laying in my bed and decides to guilt-trip me by saying, somewhat jokingly, "You're just faking this to get out of having to socialize with us, aren't you?". ::(:

As usual with me, I say in my head the response I should've said out loud: Aye, that's exactly it. This is just an act. That's why I'm still in my bed at 1 o'clock in the f**king afternoon with a splitting headache :mad:

Besides that, I'm my usual pessimistic self. :D

worried/anxious. because i´m going to travel by bus to my gf, and i will stay there the night. i´m looking forward to it , but at the same time i´m afraid of my appearance.. :/ im so insecure about myself.. i just hate my anxiety.
but im going to pack my stuff.

Like an invisible alien- even amongst my family. It made me kind of uncomfortable when they would ask questions about whether I had any boyfriends- and then sitting there listening to them discuss the fact that my sister is apparently not going anywhere or doing anything besides working... wondering if they talk about me like that when I'm not there, or whether maybe they don't know that I'm always like that or just consider it the norm for me :rolleyes:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Tired of having no confidence in anything I do. It seems like anything that's a good idea at the moment it so stupid in hindsight. Yeah, I screwed up once real bad when I thought it was good, but that doesn't mean everything I do will turn out to be horrible.

EscapeArtist

I am feeling very proud, that I have made it 27 days 100% raw (Except for day 11, which was a big mess-up, but i'm even prouder that I did that and then jumped back on it)

I am feeling.. growth, in my "will".

3lefts

Worried sick, my stomach curdles. Delight mixed with fright, excitement lacks goodness and I'm wretchedly fighting hurdles.