How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Confused, depressed, pessimistic and overwhelmed. Full of self-loathing. So, I'm not exactly in the best place, mentally or emotionally right now. I really want to open up and talk about my problems but don't really have anyone to talk - not in real life, anyway.

Sleeeepy ::eek:: It's late in the netherlands, So i'm going to bed now :).
I have an appointment on 10:00 tomorrow, so I have to sleep lol.
Good night!

JosephG

Depressed and scared. Can feel my heart thumping with stress. Preventing me from sleep. Ive had flu all week and have therefore been more socially isolated than usual. Had a big row with my mum before. I said some really nasty things in the heat of it. I completely lost it. My Dad thinks Im becoming a nutter.
And I tnhk I may have Aspergers.
Sighhhhhhhh someone cure me.
Tomorrow I will call the counsellor. I have to.... This cannot go on.

choochoocharlee

very anxious. i missed a call from the awards centre this morning because i applied for my diploma back in july and they still havent sent it to me and i'd recently emailed them about it. anyway, i managed to call them back and they were all confused about it so they said they'd call me back within the next 2 hours. i hate phone calls, i've felt sick for the last 2 hours, i dont think my heart has stopped racing at all and different parts of my body have been taking turns in nervous twitches. they still havent called back, wish they would already so i can stop feeling like this.

choochoocharlee

yes, tafe diploma.. i had to redo a unit but the course changed so i had to do the equivalent in the new course and so they have to do a course conversion for me which they said they would back in july but no one actually did it. they just called me back but haven't worked it out yet, they said they'd call me back tomorrow *sigh* more anxious waiting tomorrow.

Kristina223

Anxious, because I have to go to the doctor in about half of an hour. And I'm afraid I'm not going to find the place and if I do, I'm afraid I'm not going to find a parking spot ... I'm a "new" driver and I'm not very good in turning around and stuff like that ... + I'm always afraid what others think of me (obviously) and that makes me pretty nervous even behind the wheel. So, I'm afraid of going there, parking ... and of course I'm afraid of the doctor. I have bad experience with all kinds of doctors. For example, when I came to my personal doctor about a year ago and told her about my SA, her response was: "And who made the diagnosis? You?" and another one: "So, why are you here? What do you want me to do?". Or another example, yesterday at the eye clinic ... on Monday, my sight on the right eye was 100%, and yesterday it wasn't - I couldn't see all the letters. And the nurse started yelling at me if I'm joking, how could I see all the letters yesterday if I don't see them today. So yeah, I don't like the doctors very much ...

I'm feeling happy!!! :D Just viewed another living place, for people with psychologic probs. I'm going to live there, Funny thing is, A guy lives there, who was my best friend, so i got welcomed very happily :D, and there lives another girl with social anxiety. It's a nice place, I have internet, I have a nice room, I have even a bubble bath:eek:, I have coaching in everything (going with bus, going out, buy food at the super market, meeting people, sports, going to school again). So that's awesome! And I just got registered for a new therapy session. (My psych did that for me) So i'm really happy!
And Friday I have an appointment with a job coach! I'm just so happy finally things are workin' out, i'm able to go to school again, meet people, work, and live in the city! Awesomeee :D

Wow great news :)

Yeah I'm just really happy :D It's a great organisation to help people with SA and other related things , they really are willing to help people get a better social life :D and I don't mind living somewhere else as long as I can get help, I can't do it on my own.. Get out of this isolation, So I will make a huge step now ;)

Dr. Doom

Feeling okay, little wierd, school is open again, like I expected it to be closed all week... Little weirded out by this facebook invite from a chick I don't talk to at all, didn't do any of my homework. Eh, feels like a wednesday I guess. Hope today goes smooth.

Dr. Doom

really tired, couldn't sleep last night, right now im in school just sort of in and out of sleep. . .still gotta shovel when i get home.

JosephG

Time to get back to school tomorrow! This is after being essentially bed bound by flu since last thursday which completely played havock on my body. Feeling physically better :) However I am feeling quite odd emotionally. I hope that tonight I am able to sleep well and without a single problem. I just want all this stuff to end :)

KiaKaha

Banned
Been invited to jam session tonight naturally to a place where I wont know anyone. feeling nervous, I dont really want to go due to social phobia, but... I will FORCE myself too. If it gets awkward and weird I will escape...wish me luck, I feel very anxious.