How are you feeling?

I'm feeling very good!! My girlfriend will be here in 2 hours, I will pick her from the bus station, and we will walk to my house. Romantic<3 Tomorrow we're going to make a trip to a city with my parents and bro! :] I'm looking forward to see her again! And I'm really happy today, because my Job coach was so positive about my attitude, She was like whoa, you made so much progress in 1 year! She thinks I'm ready to be in school again!:), Yay! I just want to study! ::p: Now just relaxing, just re-organized my room, Looks beautiful! Wrote some Xmas cards and now just relaxing, playing some piano =)

Kato

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that. ::(: I lost my dog suddenly to a heart condition late last year, and I felt like I wanted to go with her as well. Losing a pet is bad enough, but when it happens so suddenly it seems 10X worse!

Sending best wishes your way.

Your so kind. I am sorry for your loss also. They are holes in life that cannot be refilled. That probably goes with every death.

Grief is the bitch!
I know it will pass. This is really tough with this little guy. Tough because I rescued him when he was young and then learned he has a top notch pedigree. He had a lot of charm bred into his family.He liked to share it with all people he met. Not with certain cats though. He got his ass kicked and put into the animal hospital by arguing with a large cat and his cat food.
My dog had the attitude of a large Rottweiler.His problem was that he was a very tiny terrier weighing as much as an apple pie.

He was better than many people I have met. As if that is hard to do. l0l

petrified eyes

My nine year old Yorkshire Terrier died yesterday of a stroke. Really been missing his quirkiness and his companionship. Wish I could go with him.

Every time someone dies around me I get morose and wish it were me in the grave instead. Only the living continue with the pains of life and the loss of love in it.

My condolences on your loss. ::(:

forksandspoons

Feeling pretty good today. I got a B in a class I was expecting to fail. I skipped it more often than I went to it, didn't know any test material, and just deserved to fail. I got very lucky. I suppose I guessed my way through the tests.

LookingForward

My nine year old Yorkshire Terrier died yesterday of a stroke. Really been missing his quirkiness and his companionship.

Really sorry to hear that dude, I know how it feels, one of my Westies died a short time ago, it's heartbreaking... all the best...

planemo

I feel kinda down, and for some strange reason my left ear has this sharp pain. I guess I'm just having too many days of nothing. Achieving nothing, doing nothing and being nothing. I'm in a hole and I can't get out.

planemo

That's no good, mate. One of my strategies is to work by 'to do' lists, no matter how menial the tasks. Keeps me phocused and achieving. So maybe jot down a few things to do, if you can't find a pen check your ear ::p:

Thanks, yes I've been recommended to try to-do lists on quite a few occasions. I guess it's my depression that makes me feel like it's not worth trying to get better. But I think I'll give it go.:)

Unrequited

Happier now that I got to chat with her tonight.

Even if she only wants to continue as friends she still is, and always will be, the light in my life.

Remus

Staff member
pissed off, you prep all your veg, start cooking, only to find the meats gone off, damn! it was organic too and expensive grrr

Last edited:

Kato

Really sorry to hear that dude, I know how it feels, one of my Westies died a short time ago, it's heartbreaking... all the best...

Thank-You... It is heart breaking....
I feel your pain.. Wish you the best also.
Though the love and memories never end, I do hope your healing has relieved much of the pains from the shock of your loss.

I feel devastated and cannot quite seem to get a grip onto my deepening sadness. My veterinarian kindly joked that I am too much of a softy. I have always been told I am too sensitive. It just kills me inside that so many people and now my favorite animal friend has died this year. I feel ripped open inside my heart and just wish to crawl under a rock for the upcoming year.