How are you feeling?

bsebring

I'm thinking of candy-striping at a local hospital in the spring. I missed the deadline for the spring semester since I'm transferring schools (and changing my major). I feel like I'm gonna be incredibly bored until the fall and I really don't want my job now to consume my life, let alone sitting around feeling sorry for myself. If I can get over my fear of actually getting started I think it will be good for me to help out. Especially if I'm going to start a career in the medical field.

EscapeArtist

Unusually good... thanks for asking.

Last day of school in an hour. I have already skipped one day (=2 classes) and today is when I have to go back and face that mistake. Also, I have not done the homework that was expected of me for last class. Usually I refrain and continue the cycle. Not going to let that happen. Nobody expects me to be perfect... (Except me)

Also I am going to call my old principal and ask about a farm program. Work on an organic farm, get school credits. It's halfway through the year and my therapist has been giving me this number for months, always too afraid to call. (my therapist is married to my old principal, so I'm afraid that he'll know who I am, even though that is invalid). Doing that today

Going to get back into running today. It's my expectations that keep pushing me away from it

Have to go to the market today... Trying to think of a small challenge..

Luke1993

Becausse I don't have anybody to hang around with at college, I go into the nearest town during lunch hour to give myself something to do. Yesterday while in town I saw on a video game shop's window they were looking for people to employ temporarily over the Christmas period. I thought I would try to get my first job! The rest of the day I was thinking about how great it would be, this job, even if I only had it temporarily.

So I was up all night writing my CV (resumé). Today I walked in with the envelope in my hand but the notice had disappeared. It seems I was too late! I felt so humiliated. But the rest of college was okay today so I'm feeling better now.

planemo

Terrible. Sitting up at this late time, really shows how truly alone I am, and how far the rest of the world is from me.

DarkPhoenix

Nervous, been invited to a dinner tonight. My anxiety is telling me to make up an excuse, however my logic is telling me i should go. I will listen to my logic.

DespairSoul

I survive christmas shopping and was terrible so much people everywhere u look huh very hard for me,i feel very tired like and sleepy like i was running long long time, i was shopping 4 hours but it seems like was infinity. I dislike shopping so much and is teasing me because i feel like i totaly dont fit between people they look so happy and non worried between this jewelery and clothes propably they feel like in heaven and i feel like in hell. =o(

Kato

My nine year old Yorkshire Terrier died yesterday of a stroke. Really been missing his quirkiness and his companionship. Wish I could go with him.

Every time someone dies around me I get morose and wish it were me in the grave instead. Only the living continue with the pains of life and the loss of love in it.

Unrequited

My nine year old Yorkshire Terrier died yesterday of a stroke. Really been missing his quirkiness and his companionship. Wish I could go with him.

Every time someone dies around me I get morose and wish it were me in the grave instead. Only the living continue with the pains of life and the loss of love in it.

I'm sorry for your loss, Kato.

I know how you feel, and I empathise. My dog was the only being I could ever really show affection to and not be in fear of rejection or judgement, and I miss her terribly, too.

Kato

I'm sorry for your loss, Kato.

I know how you feel, and I empathise. My dog was the only being I could ever really show affection to and not be in fear of rejection or judgement, and I miss her terribly, too.

Thank you. I am sure time will heal for both of us. It is just so difficult to miss them and their love.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Still searching for a meaning.

I'm sorry for your loss too...
But sometimes I think it is better to feel pain than to feel nothing and leave pain to others.