How are you feeling?

Remus

Staff member
peed off, doc says I can't drink wine as it's triggering migrianes, I love wine too in the culinary sense, suggestions anyone?

peed off, doc says I can't drink wine as it's triggering migrianes, I love wine too in the culinary sense, suggestions anyone?

I think there' some types of sparkly fruit juice that has a powerful taste, but is not alcoholic. There's another kind of drink too, but I've forgotten what it's called.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I feel... like I wouldn't mind finding "love". As if i'm finally able to admit that it is something I really want... I always feared this would happen.

That's good Escape, really good. Nothing to fear, not a thing :) . . . ;)(oh wait, I'm not a girl :mad::rolleyes:)

Xylia

I'm not much of a drinker anymore, but bloody mary looks pretty good. I think it's a mix of vodka, v8 tomato juice, with some spices, and a stick of celery. I've yet to try one, though lol... only ever had virgin mary.

LookingForward

One of my favorites, Jameson and red lemonade on ice, probably won't enhance the flavours of food in a similar fashion as wine but it tastes so good... :)

coyote

I've heard alcohol isn't very good for you

I bought a juicer - nothing but fresh vegetable and fruit juice for me now

if the snowplow comes through, I'll be able to get to the store for produce

Kato

Though I have little focus,I feel slightly happy today.However I feel dark and dispirited days are waiting for me to succumb and join them.

i'm feeling great! Had such a great weekend!
I'm going to sleep very soon, I'm really sleepy.
But what a great weekend full of milestones!!! :rolleyes:
I've been out on dinner in a restaurant, i've been 4 times traveling a bus, i've been at my girlfriend house, met her mom, saw her place
and had a great romantic time...
Oh btw, You guys didn't know, but I have a girlfriend.
I'm in love!! =) so How am I feeling? Goodiegood! :]
and she got me through these milestones.. and I will make improvement..
i will!

bsebring

i'm feeling great! Had such a great weekend!
I'm going to sleep very soon, I'm really sleepy.
But what a great weekend full of milestones!!! :rolleyes:
I've been out on dinner in a restaurant, i've been 4 times traveling a bus, i've been at my girlfriend house, met her mom, saw her place
and had a great romantic time...
Oh btw, You guys didn't know, but I have a girlfriend.
I'm in love!! =) so How am I feeling? Goodiegood! :]
and she got me through these milestones.. and I will make improvement..
i will!

yayayay!!! I'm glad you're coming out of your shell and enjoying life. You're motivated to keep trying, so don't let anything hold you back!

Dr. Doom

depressed...listening to tears for fears...making me think of my favorite movie eve, donnie darko. I want a new family.

KiaKaha

Banned
@Flowergirle - Awesome, super happy for you, its great to see peeps on here with stories of success and happiness.

As for me, feeling nervous I have to go to a xmas party for my new job, its really nice I was invited but I dont know anyone...its going to be awkward...AWKWARD people... I can envision it now...it has disaster written all over it, bad first impressions, ... oh well I will just do the new zealand thing and get drunk...that oughta help..or hinder depending on your point of view...

DarkPhoenix

Worried. Worried that i wont be strong enough to conquer lifes hurdles. Worried that all the unforeseeable hardships in the future will destroy any passion i have for life. Worried that i will procrastinate myself into a hole that i wont be able to escape from.

I'm doing good, just had a nice conversation with my mom today.
I really wish I could help her (not saying what, It's a secret), But I'm supporting her as much as I can :)

thnx to you people!!! bhugs!!