How are you feeling?

Forgotten-Children

I can't imagine anything I would be less excited about. But that's just me.

I'm only excited about it because it's a job as a janitor so I won't talk much, it'll pay the debt which has dug a deep rut in my life so I can finally get out of it, then I can have enough money to move in with my boyfriend.

Not to mention, mom'll finally get off my tail and stop giving me the depressing, "you're not trying hard enough" speeches even though she knows the problems I have.

lunaticbinge

I'm only excited about it because it's a job as a janitor so I won't talk much, it'll pay the debt which has dug a deep rut in my life so I can finally get out of it, then I can have enough money to move in with my boyfriend.

Not to mention, mom'll finally get off my tail and stop giving me the depressing, "you're not trying hard enough" speeches even though she knows the problems I have.

A job as a janitor has been my dream for awhile actually. It would be totally perfect for me. So in that case I take it back. Good luck with the new job.:)

agoraphobickatie

i'm feeling like ass right now! wtf... i'm also tired but don't want to sleep yet? idk.. ugh! ..also, just watched the jersey shore south park, which did help my feeling of ass-ness a little bit :)

Booooo!

Being relaxed owns. I love being relaxed... I haven't felt truly relaxed in YEARS. God how I miss it.

Relaxation techniques everyone - I highly recommend them :) Relaxation - no anxiety. Plain and simple, like oil and water!

Awesome!! Yes, Relaxation techniques are great! I listen to Relaxation Music a lot, it makes me feel good. I recommend them too!!!

I feel good, I'm helping my mom with Sewing. Making cool stuff.

planemo

I feel like a failure atm. People usually think I'm either boring, or stupid, and I just can't get myself to feel comfortable around them. So I live in a very lonely and cold world. Usually this doesn't get to me too much, but today for some reason it has...:rolleyes:

Ignace

Yesterday I posted in this topic today would be a bad day. Well, it's worse then that. I got hit by a ball in a 'game' I HAD to play. Because my school sux and want that everyone joins every game .. My glasses flew of, while everybody saw it. Public humiliation, rockiiing ! ... Isn't that just great .. Let's see if insurance pays back ..