How are you feeling?

Ignace

I feel like **** yet again. I have a headache and my agonizingly slow computer is making it worse. I'm pretty sure I have a virus from downloading too much random stuff from seedy websites.::(:

I advice you running Spybot & MalwareBytes. And let your virus scan go wild too. :)

EscapeArtist

i feel anxious/nervous to go to the cinema with my friend (we also go eating and drink somewhere) i hate this feelin.. I just want to have a good time..
hopefully the anxiety will leave me alone today, or for the rest of my life..
that would be sooo great

Hey, maybe it will. You never know! It's good that you're getting out even though you feel anxious though :) it probably is slowly creeping away with each time you do it..very gradually

Evidently, the universe hates me.

The universe is unfathomably beyond grasp of true human understanding.
It is infinite. It, can we safely decipher the universe as it, has no emotion. If it does, I dare not risk understanding.

:eek: Me too! Maybe we can team up and teach 'im a lesson.

By "'im" you may be implying "him". Are we certain the universe is male? The universe is nothing but a great expanse in a continuing motion of expansion.

Don't worry, I'm fine .... ¿

So weird... but then again, I could say that about my feelings most of the time. I'm doing a little better with my SA, but sometimes it gets worse for a little while and makes me feel like crap. Wish it was more steady :/

Vecis

I made a decision to join the political party to make change in my life. Its right wing nationalist party. I don't know if they accept me or not but it will be a challenge. I am tired of being a loner I want more active life. The avatar is the party logo.

EscapeArtist

Tired so so so tired but I won't let myself go to sleep.

I can't figure out why I'm afraid to sleep? I can't keep neglecting sleeping all together like it doesn't exist!