How are you feeling?

mrb

tired long day , we have a job to norfork tomorow , so good night spw ill be back thurs or fri night :D

U

userremoved

Very inadequate. Like nothing I do is ever good enough. I swear I would sell my car if I could use it to buy self confidence.

lonely_drummer

A friend and I are going to see the live broadcast of the Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, and Anthrax show at a local movie theater.

But I've never seen a concert in a movie theater before, hence the hope that it doesn't suck. Still, with those bands....

:D

Yeah, it should be good with those bands. Megadeth and Anthrax throw pretty awesome shows, not sure about Slayer yet, but Im seeing them in August

lyricalliaisons

I'm feeling kind of embarrassed because, about an hour ago, I was talking out loud to the imaginary friends in my head (I'm being totally serious lol) & I forgot that the window was open. Hopefully no one was outside & heard me lol, but they already think I'm weird, so all that will do is confirm their suspicions lol.

I'm feeling kind of embarrassed because, about an hour ago, I was talking out loud to the imaginary friends in my head (I'm being totally serious lol) & I forgot that the window was open. Hopefully no one was outside & heard me lol, but they already think I'm weird, so all that will do is confirm their suspicions lol.

Lol. My neighbors must think I'm totally nuts, too. I've acquired a reputation, I think. I feel as though I should be leashed each time I step outside.

P+G

Empty. My head hurts. Dull thudding pain. Is it possible to really connect with another person? Insignificant things seem to stand in the way whether you want them to or not.

overcome.

I'm feeling very relaxed. My propranolol dosage has doubled and I'm not feeling much anxiety, if any at all. This is great for me. I have things to look forward to, so how can I complain? I have things this summer that I'm not looking forward to, and I still won't complain. I'll just put them to the back of my mind. I'm appreciating the littler things. I'm enjoying this state of relaxation.