How are you feeling?

worrywort

I'm feeling a bit low today. I feel like I'm missing something. I'm feeling pretty lonely tbh. I keep forgetting the answer to the question "why bother?". Or at least the answers I have keep losing their meaning. I find it hard to stay motivated. I feel like I'm in a constant battle with the desire to just give up and curl into a fetal ball.....maybe I'm just tired.....I'll try again tomorrow.

planemo

I agree. Those over-paid, spoiled, mama's boys didn't deserve it. All of ****ing Italy looks bad because of those punk-ass bitches. btw, you will probably never see me this pissed off for a long time to come.

I guess telling you "that it's just a game", won't change your mood. ::p:

Personally I think Italian soccer is poor atm Look at Inter, they have dominated Italian football, and didn't have one Italian in their lineup in the UCL final. italy are really strong when Juve and Milan have good seasons. both of them didn't.

planemo

To be honest, I don't give a flying **** about soccer. This is a question of la Patria. Italians are extremely proud people. This is bigger than the game and the team. The players may have forgotten that it's an honor to play for and represent their nation and their flag.

Well I suppose. But don't worry at least I don't think any less of Italy or Italians. :) Better luck next time.

mrb

i wish i had my i pod here :mad: iv left it at work with 1147 hard core songs on it ..... well not all hard core rave other stuff as well :) oh well utube it is then :rolleyes:

ive to try eat in public this week. Had a real bad experience with it last week. Apparently if i don't do it this week my anxiety bout it will get worse and ill get more avoidant- i wish i wasn't alone in this!

Masychefx2

Banned
6rndxd.gif

mrb

eating a rather large salad , with tuna and fresh orange juice :) all rather tasty so im feeling great :D im always great when im stuffin my face .....

mrb

im sitting here sipping my tea board out of my tiny mind , i wish the police would kick the door in on a drugs raid just for a little excitment ::(: not that they would find anything , but it sure would be a little excitment wouldnt it :)

coyote

im sitting here sipping my tea board out of my tiny mind , i wish the police would kick the door in on a drugs raid just for a little excitment ::(: not that they would find anything , but it sure would be a little excitment wouldnt it :)

Does that happen often?