How are you feeling?

planemo

^
A joke we have over here about Indian food. - You know it is really spicy when you get a free roll of toilet paper and a tub of vaseline with your order.:)

Damaged

^
A joke we have over here about Indian food. - You know it is really spicy when you get a free roll of toilet paper and a tub of vaseline with your order.:)

Hahahaha :D
surprisingly hot food doesnt seem to have that effect on me, think im used to it ::eek::

Krista

A thank you to those who completely bypassed my post when I felt down, you make this easier.

A bigger thank to those who make this forum worthwhile, I can only continue to pay back the kindness you showed me. Never think I don't appreciate your friendship because I cherish it :)

As for this forum, I've been here too long and I'm exhausted. I've put too much in, a long break from this place is needed. Thanks for allowing me to help anyone that I did, it's what makes it worth it ::eek::

wow, thats really weird. im sorry that happened. at least you'll be rid of him eventually.

Don't let him get you down, that guy probably has serious issues. There's no telling how he normally treats people. As for the other people smiling, I've learned that the average person usually doesn't go out of their way to stand up for a stranger. They were probably hoping he wouldn't make a spectacle of them also.

Wow, that's terrible :mad:. Can you tell on him to anyone where you're staying? You might not feel comfortable doing that, but I would. People need to learn that they can't treat others that way. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. ::(:

Do they know that you have social anxiety? If you ever have any group sessions or anything, maybe you could tell them you're not rude, but have social anxiety & come across that way because of it sometimes. I've had that happen to me before. People always think I'm rude, but I'm actually just scared.

You shouldn't wouldn't worry about it, Illumination. It's not worth your time, feelings, and all the rest of it.

Thanks people. He later blamed it on his bipolar disorder, but still. I stared into the mirror for the longest time after he said those things to me. Everyone in this house is here for different reasons, basically. Anyone who has endured a crisis of some sort is welcome, so I think I'm the only one with actual social anxiety (but I'm here for a variety of other reasons, too). Even my social anxiety doesn't allow me to warm others about my social anxiety (ha, isn't that something), so only the counselors/doctors know. I tried to go to bed as quickly as possible and just hoped for a better tomorrow. Instead of hoping, I should probably be more proactive on top of that. I've chosen one another patient who I'm beginning to feel more comfortable with, and I regularly talk to them now and I even watched a movie with them this morning, so that's something to mention. I asked another patient who was leaving for their phone number to keep in touch, and I really surprised myself.

Last edited:

boosh

really anxious :| i've got a biology exam tomorrow which i am really weak at along with my final art exam and i haven't finished my sketchbook and bits of coursework. fuuuuuuuuuuuu

mrb

tired im waiting for the washing machine to fin the cycle to i can go zzzzz iv only just got in :) the excitement of life eh :rolleyes:

Uber Schnitzel

I actually worked out today for the first time in ages. I feel really good but I'm reeeeeeal stiff and tired. If I did this more often I wouldn't feel so bad

Bama_Heath

I feel kinda rough right now. I did not go to sleep until 10:00 am this morning and just woke up at 6:00 pm. I was up for like 21 hrs straight and then sleep a restless 8 hrs. I feel like 'death warmed over'.

Bama_Heath

That's pretty meecrobish if you ask me, I went to bed later than you and woke up earlier than you...meecrob. You need some hardcore crack cocaine, that will do the trick.

I don't know If that would good....I would tweek out and be the most random person ever.....bragging meecrob!!