How are you feeling?

Why? What happened?

That person who seriously hurt me, the one responsible for some of my pain, they're now trying to save me or "rescue" me with the very thing that they abandoned me for (God). She wanted freedom from religion and freedom from her oppressive parents and asked me to help her become a stronger, more independent, free-thinking person, and now she's completely brainwashed again, by everyone around her who endorses this bull****. God this, God that. It really wasn't God who actually prevented her from committing suicide, it was me. It really wasn't God who was there when nobody else was, it was me. For her to just kiss the ass of the "enemy" in front of my face, giving only religion credit despite how much I actually did for her... it's so infuriating.

Last edited:

AimeeSP

Not so bad today, had a successful healthy eating day yesterday and hoping to keep it up. I'm re - joining slimming world thursday as i miss the support of other people trying to lose weight too. I only went twice before lol, so gonna try and stick with it now and hopefully make some friends. :)

Nack

Banned
With everything that has happened in the past few weeks... I'm not sure why I keep coming here. Nothing is happening even if I do, but why is it the first thing I do when I get up in the morning? I'm lost yet again... >:T

jhanniffy

I'm here in the present....half finished ripping up the past.....planning the future, I feel lost and as pointed out today to me lonely....

Angry. I did not choose to come to this place. By bringing me here my parents have completely ruined my childhood. :mad:

Hopefully, I'll rebuild my life again soon...

mrb

tired 12 hour day followed by 2 hours weight training i must be flippin mad :rolleyes: im ok now iv eaten my chicken and rice with organic semi skimmed milk of course ...

U

userremoved

sleeping pills really mess with my hormones and I am restless the next day. I think they have natural sleeping pills, not sure how legit that is...but maybe look into that. :D

Yeah I've heard of the kind with melatonin in them. Although I also heard that your brain can stop producing it naturally if you take too much of it. I'm already screwed up from sleeping pills and can rarely sleep without them.

lyricalliaisons

Pretty bad. The fact that my neighbor keeps walking around on my porch keeps making me anxious & is only making me feel worse, but I'm too afraid to go say something to him so all I can do is hope that he stops.

I'm forcing myself to sit in the garden right now. My counselors are monitoring how much time I spend outside of my room. "Don't come over here, don't come over here, nooo they're coming over here." I have a feeling that my social anxiety is being mistaken for rudeness. Some patients here form these tight bonds within a matter of days and I really don't understand it.

Last edited: