How are you feeling?

Danfalc

Banned
A bit frustrated,Iv'e worked so hard on my sleeping pattern recently yet I can't sleep tonight grr.But still in a good mood overall.

Hopefully if I sit reading for a bit I will feel tired enough soon.

chrisjurban

Feeling weird and confused! Overanalyzing but confused about whether I really am or not, confused about how to think and act and feel...feeling inferior...frustrated at lack of ability to really tell others what is going on inside without confusing them or being confused myself...feeling isolated with this problem...MER!

KiaraBlue

Still very sad from yesterday..
I have 2 good girlfriends..at least I thought that till yesterday. One of them I work with..yesterday she accidenly in conversation mentioned me something about weeding. I asked her: who's weeding? She: Mine. It's not a problem that she is getting married in a few months..it's problem that I found out that the last one(she engaged before one month!)..how can that be. This really hurt my feelings..by this she showed me how much I mean to her. I can't act so I told her that she hurt me by not telling me that..she was laughing while I was trying to hold my tears..and asking me if she can tell her boyfriend how was my reaction..wtf?? My tears are funny..great. I hate myself for being so stupid..I really though I have a friend in her..
That's not all. We were talking about wed. and she said that it would be only dinner..not real weding..and that only family and closest friends will be there. And when I said in a joke that I must start saving money for that..she made some silly face like: heh, I'm not gonna invite u. And really she didn't tell me to come. I'm not gonna think about it over and over again..sometimes like today I think I'm not screwed up...other people are..

Danfalc

Banned
I/m sat here waiting for the door bell to ring,Read Dead Redemption the game I ordered should get here today :D I'm such a nerd >.>

The weather is nice again also which has put me in a good mood,I might go out later to see my mate and his Daughter,I'm trying to build bridges destroyed by my avoidance :)

Uber Schnitzel

Still very sad from yesterday..
I have 2 good girlfriends..at least I thought that till yesterday. One of them I work with..yesterday she accidenly in conversation mentioned me something about weeding. I asked her: who's weeding? She: Mine. It's not a problem that she is getting married in a few months..it's problem that I found out that the last one(she engaged before one month!)..how can that be. This really hurt my feelings..by this she showed me how much I mean to her. I can't act so I told her that she hurt me by not telling me that..she was laughing while I was trying to hold my tears..and asking me if she can tell her boyfriend how was my reaction..wtf?? My tears are funny..great. I hate myself for being so stupid..I really though I have a friend in her..
That's not all. We were talking about wed. and she said that it would be only dinner..not real weding..and that only family and closest friends will be there. And when I said in a joke that I must start saving money for that..she made some silly face like: heh, I'm not gonna invite u. And really she didn't tell me to come. I'm not gonna think about it over and over again..sometimes like today I think I'm not screwed up...other people are..

She really doesn't sound like that nice a person at all, you'd be better off without her. I know it's hard but time spent with people that aren't good for you is less time to spend with the people that do matter or to find some that matter. You can do better than that

I/m sat here waiting for the door bell to ring,Read Dead Redemption the game I ordered should get here today :D I'm such a nerd >.>

The weather is nice again also which has put me in a good mood,I might go out later to see my mate and his Daughter,I'm trying to build bridges destroyed by my avoidance :)

Hell yeah, can't wait for this game, so psyched! I'm away this weekend though and won't get to play til Tuesday. My fingers are gonna be twitching!

Danfalc

Banned
Hell yeah, can't wait for this game, so psyched! I'm away this weekend though and won't get to play til Tuesday. My fingers are gonna be twitching!

I feel for you man,I've been so impatient for this game to drop.I will think of you while I'm playing it and everything your missing out on ;) Then your welcome to kill me in a online match when you get back for me being an ass haha

Bama_Heath

I'm feeling restless and bored - like I need to get out of the house and do something. I have been boarded up at my house for like 6 days straight now.

overcome.

I'm very tired, of many things. I'm finding life difficult with panic disorder now I've got more responsibility than I've had before.

I was called a "stick figure" yesterday by another patient and then was told that I need more meat on my bones. Some of these people are just so disrespectful. If they want me to get angry, I will, but that won't solve anything and I don't want to be kicked out, so I usually just mask it with fake laughter.

Last edited:

anomicdeer

I was called a "stick figure" yesterday by another patient and then was told that I need more meat on my bones. Some of these people are just so disrespectful. If they want me to get angry, I will, but that won't solve anything and I don't want to be kicked out, so I usually just mask it with fake laughter.

"NEED"
"more meat"
Im sure what yo have is good enough.
Hate when people say that.
Well no one never said it to me but I think it sounds dumb.

nopark

I feel absolutely horrible. Just did a major ****up at work that caused some pretty significant problems before I was able to fix it. Totally ruined my week.