How are you feeling?

Emily_G

Really excited actually :) This is going to be a fun few days. I woke up this morning wishing hubby and dogs a happy friday :D Lol.

Today I'm making a cake to bring to my grandma's 80th birthday! So thankful I still have her in my life! Then tomorrow is my sister's graduation party, breeze. And Sunday is my baby shower. I'm a little nervous about the baby shower, but it'll be fun. Down side is I have to miss church on Sunday to help my mom set up...but it's okay, I don't miss very often. I'm kinda nervous about being the center of attention, but it'll be better because the attention will be split between me and my unborn baby. True he can't say much or interact with people, haha, but I'll be talking more about him and less about me...which'll be nice :) Yay! Super excited!

bigrob

Mad at the MF'ing world.

I'm tired of being the good guy just to keep getting sh*t on by life.

I used to believe in karma, but if it were true I should win a lottery, not constantly bombarded by crap after crap after crap.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!

Ignace

Mad at the MF'ing world.

I used to believe in karma, but if it were true I should win a lottery, not constantly bombarded by crap after crap after crap.

This is exactly what I thought today !:eek:

"NEED"
"more meat"
Im sure what yo have is good enough.
Hate when people say that.
Well no one never said it to me but I think it sounds dumb.

Thanks :) Yeah, who is she to say. She was fat anyway! Then she started criticizing vegetarianism and asked the famous question about where I get my protein from, bla bla bla.

Ignace

Crap, I had the worst test ever, like the only one of the class, I don't know, I couldn't remember anything .. Normally I don't care about results, but with this one it's diffirent, I don't know how it comes.

Nack

Banned
I don't think I can live the way I want to live without people trying to change me. Constantly bugging me how I should act, what I should do with life, even what I should wear. Cause apparently, people my age already can drive, have tons of relationship; not to mention have humping experiences, and making money already! So basically, I'm one of those ****ing losers on the bottom of the list!! Cause apparently by his standards, I havn't done any of them! I'm already in a bad mood, I don't some 4ssholes trying to tell push onto me their meaning of life. Saying I missed the experiences that I should have experienced in the first place. I say "F" you Biatches; don't you dare say you care about me because your my friend. Don't make me the bad guy because I disagree with you; I don't see the world like you do, you don't know what I have to deal with. So don't come in trying to change my life, because you want me to experience the same shiat as you do. If you have enough time worrying about other people, why not focus on yourself; improve instead of trying to improve others. When I need your help, i'll come for the help, till then let me be myself.

Selfish bastards! >:C

AND NOT TO MENTION, I CAN'T STAND THIS PLACE ANYMORE! CERTAIN PEOPLE, THE PROBLEMS, ALL OF IT! I DON'T KNOW WHY I KEEP COMING BACK. MAYBE I JUST NEED A PLACE TO RANT, A PLACE TO SAY ALL SORTS OF ****; EVEN IF PEOPLE WALKS BY ME. **** it :\

AND I'M GLAD IF SOME PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING MY MISERY!

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
Tired and I think I am coming down with a flu just when Summer is starting,typical :D

Proud of myself though,I only had a few hours sleep last night,but I have stayed up and not slept in the day so I don't ruin tonight's sleep.Also it's cheered me up being back on here,speaking to old friends and speaking to some cool new people too.

M1tCh

Banned
I don't think I can live the way I want to live without people trying to change me. Constantly bugging me how I should act, what I should do with life, even what I should wear. Cause apparently, people my age already can drive, have tons of relationship; not to mention have humping experiences, and making money already! So basically, I'm one of those ****ing losers on the bottom of the list!! Cause apparently by his standards, I havn't done any of them! I'm already in a bad mood, I don't some 4ssholes trying to tell push onto me their meaning of life. Saying I missed the experiences that I should have experienced in the first place. I say "F" you Biatches; don't you dare say you care about me because your my friend. Don't make me the bad guy because I disagree with you; I don't see the world like you do, you don't know what I have to deal with. So don't come in trying to change my life, because you want me to experience the same shiat as you do. If you have enough time worrying about other people, why not focus on yourself; improve instead of trying to improve others. When I need your help, i'll come for the help, till then let me be myself.

Selfish bastards! >:C

AND NOT TO MENTION, I CAN'T STAND THIS PLACE ANYMORE! CERTAIN PEOPLE, THE PROBLEMS, ALL OF IT! I DON'T KNOW WHY I KEEP COMING BACK. MAYBE I JUST NEED A PLACE TO RANT, A PLACE TO SAY ALL SORTS OF ****; EVEN IF PEOPLE WALKS BY ME. **** it :\

AND I'M GLAD IF SOME PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING MY MISERY!

I like what you posted there. But what i would really like to know is:
How's the view from my butt? Any obstructions? Comments, concerns?
Let me know...

bigrob

Mad at the MF'ing world.

Eight hours later and still pissed. :mad: