How are you feeling?

AimeeSP

I'm nervous at the moment, i'm going to the cinema with a group of friends tonight. I know for a fact i'll be left out from the group as always but the good thing is it's the cinema so not much talking needs to be done. They're going for a meal afterwards but i'm not going to that, can't put myself through much more exclusion. Whey. :)

nopark

Exhausted. Was gonna try and stay up all day to get back to a normal-person schedule but I'm too tired.

Going out for a few drinks tonight though which should be a nice break from tedium.

anomicdeer

Even if i really want something, for some reason, I can't work hard enough for it. I don't have the attitude for it. I'm too immature or too depressed and stupid to do anything.
I don't even have to luck to get just ONE little interview from a ****ing fast food restaurant.

mrb

iv just finished work , now im going weight training , then shopping , i love shopping food shopping that is :) dammn why didnt god make me a woman :D cos i just love shopping whooooooooooooooooo gary runs to the shops :eek::D

I feel kinda confused atm. I spent half the day in a bunny costume for rent a senior day, and me and the girl who rented me might go out tomorrow :D. Also, nothing to do at 6 pm in the afternoon on a sunny day.