How are you feeling?

Today was o.k. I am getting more irritated of my school and friends as the days pass by, but I am not trying to burn any bridges that I might wanna keep. Plus, I gotta go to school tomorrow on Senior Skip day ::(:

anomicdeer

That does pose a problem. I've got no job, no license or car as well but you make things work for you.

Yeah. I thought I should have mentioned that no one would want to go with me, so if they had a car... it's not like I would make them go. So most likely if I did go, I would be going alone. ::(: What a trip that would be.

Krista

Yeah. I thought I should have mentioned that no one would want to go with me, so if they had a car... it's not like I would make them go. So most likely if I did go, I would be going alone. ::(: What a trip that would be.

Well if it's any consolation, I'd go with you if I could :)

DanFC

I'm feeling a "bit" frizzled studying like a madman for finals for the past number of days. Just one more early in the morning tomorrow, and I'm done!

Pink_Paula

I feel good today, yesterday was bad i felt really low and lonely, but i woke up feeling positive so lets hope that lasts lol

anomicdeer

I feel horrible.. ever since I went to sleep last night. I need to go out and take some pictures but there is really no where around here I want to go. It's such a nice day but I don't want to go anywhere. I want to go to sleep but I'm not sleepy. Today doesn't feel right at all. Everyone else is probably having a perfect day.

DanFC

I feel horrible.. ever since I went to sleep last night. I need to go out and take some pictures but there is really no where around here I want to go. It's such a nice day but I don't want to go anywhere. I want to go to sleep but I'm not sleepy. Today doesn't feel right at all. Everyone else is probably having a perfect day.

Because no one but you has problems.

U

userremoved

You might just have to force yourself to go out. Some sunshine might do wonders for your mood.