How are you feeling?

mrb

tired i work to much ::eek:: i feel like i work my nuts off just make other people happy money wise im fed up with it i need a break .... what do i get out of it nothing ::(: sometimes you have to make a step back and think hang on :eek: wtf am i getting out of all this , you do have to think about your self sometimes ... im doing that now ........

AGR

I just want to find a girlfriend,then go live in the midle of nowhere,tell everybody to **** off.

anomicdeer

tired i work to much ::eek:: i feel like i work my nuts off just make other people happy money wise im fed up with it i need a break .... what do i get out of it nothing ::(: sometimes you have to make a step back and think hang on :eek: wtf am i getting out of all this , you do have to think about your self sometimes ... im doing that now ........

Some people are happy because they are making others happy.

Krista

Oh my sweet goodness, I worked all day and now I'm ready for a nice nap :) To bad I have to watch children and clean house, reality is a nice smack in the damn face sometimes.

Luke1993

ive been stoned all day! lol I tried to post earlier this afternoon but I just didn't have the strength! but ive recovered now and feeling alright!

I don't feel as upish as the last couple days, but still feel kinda good. I got rented out (suprisingly) by a girl I don't even know for rent a senior day. Besides that kinda boring day.