How are you feeling?

Barely slept for the past few weeks... :( Been lying awake in bed until like 3 or 4 o’clock in the morning for the last 3 days.
With everything that’s gone on lately, I just wish I could get away from it all for awhile. But the idea that the arguments don’t affect me is what my mother wishes to think. :mad: But hey, never mind if listening to constant “Why this, why that” family arguments almost all the time has been pretty commonplace for me going on 20 years now.

Mind you, I probably could f__k off for awhile, since I got all that backdated disability benefits money. :unsure:

But that would just cause another row between my mother and older sister, especially since she’s unaware of the money: “Huh! How come Graeme gets tae f__kin’ piss off somewhere else n’ we’re left here? It’s f__kin’ selfish !”

Take a few days to yourself, Graeme. Get out and breathe. Tell your sister you just slept in a park or something. Maybe the guilt will make her act better for a change.

Last edited:
Take a few days to yourself, Graeme. Get out and breathe. Tell your sister you just slept in a park or something. Maybe the guilt will make her act a little better for a change.
I doubt that. Since last time I telt her tae f_%! off after she refuse answer why she acts how she does, she storm outra the house in a huff n' Mum blamed me for it. Even though she (my sister) was the yin shoutin' n' arguing. :cautious: Which is usually how it goes when opt to open ma gob n' voice my frustration of having to listen to my mother and older sister. The oldest, like me, has just gave up trying to resolve and change things. As our mother doesn't seem to care how these arguments affect all of us.

Anyway, I'll see about getting away for a few days before August, when I'm going to stay in Edinburgh during the 2nd weekend of the Fringe Festival.

LoyalXenite

That inspires me, in fact. April 19th is gonna be "beach day" for me. I'm gonna take off with my new puppy and just head to the ocean. By then he'll have had his last round of shots and will be able to go out. I'm not going to tell anyone, it's just going to be a day for me and my little buddy to get out and get away from all the BS.
Nothing better or more soul soothing than a beach day with dogs

That's no good bud. I't not an automatic death sentence these days, but in any case not a nice thing to go through.
Sending best vibes and luck to you and your relative.
Thanks, man. From what I’ve been told, they’ll going in for surgery and staying in hospital for 3 days. Just need to get the medical checkup outta the way, first, like I did before getting my orthopaedic surgery done. But I’m hopeful that all goes well for them, even though I’ve not really had a proper good nights sleep since I got told the news, initially. :(

Thanks, man. From what I’ve been told, they’ll going in for surgery and staying in hospital for 3 days. Just need to get the medical checkup outta the way, first, like I did before getting my orthopaedic surgery done. But I’m hopeful that all goes well for them, even though I’ve not really had a proper good nights sleep since I got told the news, initially. :(
I hate to hear that, Graeme.

Hopefully it can be removed and your relative will respond well to treatment.

I hate to hear that, Graeme.

Hopefully it can be removed and your relative will respond well to treatment.
Yeah... we’re just trying to stay positive about the whole situation. Though, I’m not gonnae lie, I did think the worst when I heard the news. But they’ve had the consultancy appointment about the operation. So, at least, that’s the first part over with.