How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Graeme1988 was in the hospital?
Yes he was!

Aye, at the start of 2016. It's quite a funny story, which I'll need to get around to telling sometime. :bigsmile:

Yes, Graeme used to be a bodyguard for the Irish CIA, before that he was a stunt man. When he was 12 he lied about his age and enlisted in the army, he sustained a few injuries during the war in 'nam which give him trouble to this very day.

:lol: That... that's f*ckin' brilliant ! :thumbup:

None of those injuries have forced Graeme into hospital though. It's his family that drives him crazy that forces him to have..'time out' in hospital... :thinking:

Well done, Pug. That is correct... My family are driving me demented at the moment.

So, I'm thinking spending time back in hospital would be a close to a holiday as I'm going to get. Or I could pay a visit to the local institutional asylum, - sorry, psychiatric hospital - which adjoins my local hospital?

Graeme1988

Same for me, but the laughter was at my expense :veryangry:

But i can't blame the hospital staff alone, as there were other patients who were sn;ggering behind my back. And also after leaving hospital, at the doctors, a man burst out in a giggling fit when he saw me. Unfortunately, that's just my hand in life (the-lowest-hand). Especially when i am nervous, certain people have always picked up on it & attacked me mercilessly. It's probably why, at least in a fair amount, i have problems with rage outbursts - as all that SH*TE has been taken onboard by my subconscious, & the stuff rises from the mire on occasion. I can't help when it does, as it just does, and so i have a rage outburst. But i've just accepted that many people out there are soulness, sadistic, ignorant SH*TBAGS.

Sorry to hear your experience with hospital staff was like that. I can relate to the whole being nervous and folk picking up on it and attacking ya because of it. :thumbdown:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I feel like crap. I'm pretty sure I flunked my math final and I am hideous.

giphy.gif

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
it's so annoying to still have the last messages the whole page be back in time when I'm not logged in, does anyone else still have that problem? it's ok if it's just a while you're having the problem but when it's not fixed it gets you down.

I've been lucky in that department, I wonder what the deal is.

Graeme1988

it's so annoying to still have the last messages the whole page be back in time when I'm not logged in, does anyone else still have that problem? it's ok if it's just a while you're having the problem but when it's not fixed it gets you down.

Yeah, I’m still experiencing that issue when not logged in as well.

This may be an obvious question, but why don't you log in? Is it to try to protect yourself from hacker attackers??. Since i always keep certain pages opened (& just refresh them regularly), i stay logged in all the time (& i never shut down my computer/browser, but i just hibernate the computer).

Last edited:

Hot_Tamale

I'm sorry you're going through that as well, we shouldn't on this site otherwise people won't want to come to this site anymore if for example it's malfunctioning or cyber-attackers can just attack whoever they want. :veryangry: it should be working as a support-site
I admit it, it's been me all along. I've been hacking the site because I have several I.T. degrees my family knows nothing about, not to mention I'm fluent in 5 computer programming languages. Some Brazilian on the deep web taught me everything I know but don't tell anyone.

My life's F*CKED. But nevermind, it's been like that for MANY MANY YEARS, if not my whole life. And it could be worse (or better). I could be DEAD.

Drinking, so excuse the french. 'I'm so glad, i'm so glad, i'm F*CKING glad, i'm F*CKING glad, i'm F*CKING glad' (but only cause i'm drinking & listening to KICK-A$S music - for no other reason, certainly not because of life, which is IN THE PITS right now - but I CAN TAKE THE HITS) (wee rap rhyme just there, yee ha!)

Last edited:

Kiwong

Today I saw an analogy between sw imming and people. I learnt to swim as an adult. I feared swimming but as I gained confidence I started to enjoy iswimming as an exercise because I couldn't run. As soon as I could run again I gave swimming away because it is not part of my true soul.

Now as an adult I am learning to so******e with people. People scare me as much as deep water, but I gained confidence and sometimes when it goes well I enjoy interacting with people. As soon as I don't need to socialize to make a living I will give people away because socializing with people is not a part of my true soul.

I am solitary by nature

Graeme1988

My life's F*CKED. But nevermind, it's been like that for MANY MANY YEARS, if not my whole life. And it could be worse (or better). I could be DEAD.

Drinking, so excuse the french.

Bonjour ! :giggle: Sorry, couldn’t help maself there.

Joking aside, I can definitely relate to how ya feel about life, slowesthand.

Graeme1988

Trapped. Miserable n' depressed. Like my life is slowly falling apart, and I can't do anything to make it better. :crying:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
This may be an obvious question, but why don't you log in? Is it to try to protect yourself from hacker attackers??. Since i always keep certain pages opened (& just refresh them regularly), i stay logged in all the time (& i never shut down my computer/browser, but i just hibernate the computer).

I not only always log out, but I always use the site with the incognito browser. I try to keep my browser history in a state of affairs that I would be ok with if I were to suddenly die and someone were to search through it. After 8 years and 4000 posts, I imagine there are at least a couple posts I would rather be brushed into the dustpan of history instead of revisited by people who know me outside of here.

(And by a couple posts, I mean like all of them probably ::p:)