How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Conflicted and indecisive. Ah hate feelin' like this. Kinda feel guilty for wantin' tae take a 2 week break from ma physiotherapy/rehab sessions. :sad: :kickingmyself:

:idontknow: Ah guess, ah don't want this need for a wee, well deserved break to be construed as me being lazy. Because ah huv came on leaps n' bounds since February. Don't actually think ah wus expected to be as mobile as I am, just 5 months intae my year-long recovery.

defiance

Today I am worse than I normally am. When I get this bad, the urge to hurt myself becomes too strong. It will be a challenging day and I hope I can make it through for other peoples sake....not so much for my own because I don't really live for myself anymore. But to be honest, I wish certain people didn't care so I can use today as an excuse to end my miserable and useless life.

Graeme1988

So many of my problems could be solved if ah simply didnae exist.
Grim thought, ah know. But still, it's better than going through life feelin' invisible.

defiance

Can I just die peacefully in my sleep tonight? I'm tired of living. I carry this burden with me everyday and everyday it gets heavier. I have been crushed under the weight of it all. fml. I feel guilty every time I hear a story of a person dying that had something to live for and yet here I am with nothing to live for and I'm still around and they aren't. Existence is torment for people like me.:kickingmyself::crying:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Conflicted and indecisive. Ah hate feelin' like this. Kinda feel guilty for wantin' tae take a 2 week break from ma physiotherapy/rehab sessions. :sad: :kickingmyself:

:idontknow: Ah guess, ah don't want this need for a wee, well deserved break to be construed as me being lazy. Because ah huv came on leaps n' bounds since February. Don't actually think ah wus expected to be as mobile as I am, just 5 months intae my year-long recovery.

My advice is keep at it mate..

Rehab is something you need to keep at. I speak from personal experience.
I totally understand your mindset though.. but yea, keep going mate! :thumbup:

worrywort

Kinda bummed. Feel like I've had this low lying fog of unease in my gut for about 3 years now. I've probably had it since teen in truth, but about 3/4 years ago was the last time I remember having a sustained period of happiness.

Today I'm worried about my ability to survive in this world. I worry about my ability to be happy. I've noticed it's not situations that I fear, but my ability to handle situations. It's cliche, but I fear myself more than anything else. I've had a week off work this week, but I don't feel refreshed. I just feel the same.

I wish I could climb into music and live there. It's the only place I feel understood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfYP7uTZX8Y

GraybeardGhost

I'm feeling apprehensive as hell. I gotta get out of here and buy groceries, get some other stuff done, but my every attempt in the past couple of weeks has run into an impenetrable wall of failure. I'm getting to the point where it's too much even to try. I'm licked before I begin. Might as well give up now and save myself a lot of trouble.

How long does it take to starve to death anyway? I got plenty of time.

Graeme1988

Kinda bummed. Feel like I've had this low lying fog of unease in my gut for about 3 years now. I've probably had it since teen in truth, but about 3/4 years ago was the last time I remember having a sustained period of happiness.

Today I'm worried about my ability to survive in this world. I worry about my ability to be happy. I've noticed it's not situations that I fear, but my ability to handle situations. It's cliche, but I fear myself more than anything else. I've had a week off work this week, but I don't feel refreshed. I just feel the same.

I wish I could climb into music and live there. It's the only place I feel understood.

You and me both, pal. :sad:

defiance

Not too long ago, I had a dream where I am sitting in my living room with a bottle of whiskey and a gun with one bullet in it. I finish the bottle then I take the gun and I end my own life. Everything went dark and then I woke up....how I wish it wasn't a dream because I can't take it anymore.

Graeme1988

Not too long ago, I had a dream where I am sitting in my living room with a bottle of whiskey and a gun with one bullet in it. I finish the bottle then I take the gun and I end my own life. Everything went dark and then I woke up....how I wish it wasn't a dream because I can't take it anymore.

F**k! :sad: Ooh, that's... bleak. ::(:

Is there nothin' that ye could do to mibbe improve yer situation? Take steps to overcome yer problems, no? Nothing to live for, even? Ah don't mean people, ah mean, like something ye enjoy?

defiance

F**k! :sad: Ooh, that's... bleak. ::(:

Is there nothin' that ye could do to mibbe improve yer situation? Take steps to overcome yer problems, no? Nothing to live for, even? Ah don't mean people, ah mean, like something ye enjoy?

There are a few things that I enjoy sure. But the sadness I feel overshadows any happiness I may get from those things most of the times. I accept my situation for what it is. I'll live with it as long as I can even though I really really don't want to.

Graeme1988

There are a few things that I enjoy sure. But the sadness I feel overshadows any happiness I may get from those things most of the times. I accept my situation for what it is. I'll live with it as long as I can even though I really really don't want to.

I've been feelin' like that, masel', lately. But ah think ah jist soldier on fur ma family's sake. Knowing they'd miss me if ah offed masel', even if they don't always appreciate me as person and tend to ignore me.

Ithior

I don't feel very well. Let's just say it's a mix of loneliness, unrequited love, and finding out the girl I love just started dating someone else. On top of that, I still have to spend time with them regularly, specially with her since we're doing a bunch of projects together for university.

I found out yesterday because we were together and I saw a message he sent her on her laptop screen. At the time I pretended not to have noticed it but after a few minutes I left her side and just walked around the university, then eventually found a quiet and isolated spot. After that I still had to sit next to her during our 3 hour long class though.

This is a terrible time to feel this way because I'm just so distracted. I need to work a lot this week but I can't focus.

JoshuaS

Today I am worse than I normally am. When I get this bad, the urge to hurt myself becomes too strong. It will be a challenging day and I hope I can make it through for other peoples sake....not so much for my own because I don't really live for myself anymore. But to be honest, I wish certain people didn't care so I can use today as an excuse to end my miserable and useless life.

that's pretty much how I am feeling now. I hate this feeling... i hate when I have to resort to anxiety medications in order to feel a bit better...

Last edited:

defiance

When I woke up today, I wanted to just cry because I was so sad. Sad because I am still alive and sad because I know I have to deal with another day of BS.