How are you feeling?

I feel like complete crap. I feel frustrated and unhappy but there's no clear reason that I can pinpoint. Maybe a jumble of things. I don't know what to do about it besides act like it isnt there.

I know you guys might not give a rip about what I am about to say, but hey, this is the only thread where I can say it.
Today I felt completely agressive, thinking about nothing and was looking for a fight.

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I know you guys might not give a rip about what I am about to say, but hey, this is the only thread where I can say it.
Today I felt completely agressive, thinking about nothing and was looking for a fight.

If you have to get aggressive, pick on someone who stands a chance of defending themselves, otherwise its just cowardice.

Better yet, go join a boxing gym or mma club. After you've had the shit beaten outta you a few times it'll temper that aggression :)

RachB

I feel like absolute crap. Today was a really bad day for me. Emotions running high. Not being able to leave my current shit job to find something better because my anxiety is holding me back. I cried at work, cried at home to my gf.

Just another of my "bad days" of the endlessly & mind-numbingly monotonous/alone kind. A glass of my favorite tipple soon fixed that. And studying sth mentally-absorbing & academic is helping to rid that f**ked mental state (a bit more than boredom); namely, the kabbalah .. still not really too sure what it's about, only vaguely, but it's "dope" for the right-now nonetheless!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
:idontknow: Depressed more than anythin', really. :sad:

Fed up being nice only to have people think it's awrite to treat me like shit and relentlessly mock me. :thumbdown:

If you have to get aggressive, pick on someone who stands a chance of defending themselves, otherwise its just cowardice.

Better yet, go join a boxing gym or mma club. After you've had the shit beaten outta you a few times it'll temper that aggression :)

Excellent idea, however I don't have that much time to spend, I practice sports once a day, but at very changing hours.

I would ideally prefer to practice sports with a coach, to keep up the pace and not goof off, but it takes money in addition to respecting a particular schedule.

Graeme1988

Today is just yin o' them days that doesnae quite go to plan.
Also, huvin ma usual doubts about masel'.

And ah just found out ma older sister, brother-in-law and niece will be visiting in August. Which ah'd be more excited about if it didnae mean huvin to appease them and gettin' shit for being who I am. :kickingmyself:

Graeme1988

Guess what I just did? Yup let more people down. FML MAN SERIOUSLY FML.

Sorry, that's continuing to happen to you. :sad: Ah know the feelin', mind you. Ah feel like I'm letting people around me down, but they tell me otherwise to save face.

Feeling irritated once again, because of some bugger in my class, I really want to kick his ***...

From social anxious, on my way to psychopath, way to go Jungle.

Last edited:

Kiwong

I was watching an amnesty international ad on eye contact. And I thought, I wish, trying to hold eye contact is impossible for me, talking to people without fear is one thing I desperately miss. When I have a conservation with someone it so often turns into being called weird of creepy, and many other labels, and can lead to extreme anger and dislike

Graeme1988

It's becoming increasingly clear to me that the folk ah surrounded masel' with care more about their own self-interests than ma well-being. No wonder ah don't like askin' for help. It's too much to ask for some folk.

Funny how the more people tell ye they care about ye, the less they are willing to help ya when called upon to do so. At least in ma experience.

Ah wonder how long it'll be afore ah actually do summit to escape aw this...? :thinking: