How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ma family seem intent on ma life a continuous cycle of shame and misery. Or they want tae provoke tae hit them so they cun turn roon and go: "See, yer just like yer faither!". :sad: And they'd be right...

Louco

Can't focus. Why? Damn new drug. How I wish I could find a good and reasonable psychiatrist instead of these ones around. They're all awesome when dealing with depression, the one I'm consulting is even a researcher and does an awesome job at that, but they knowledge about other stuff like social phobia is so shallow.

grapevine

I wake up in the morning and get this severe emotional pain in my stomach all shaky and burst out crying all over again. Push myself to feed the animals and then have to go back to bed / it feels more than depressed - I feel heartbroken,alone,repulsive, nothing to lol forward to, I feel like when my parents get back in a few days and I'm not alone it will be worse because of the anxiety and loss of independence they bring to me . Having a guy in my life every week my age , even from a distance was something that would perk me up and make me feel all those feminine and independent things I have neglected most of my life and now he's gone from those weeks it just seems like a death - I fear it takes away all the magical changes I have pushed myself over 6 months. And the rejection is hard to as a female who changed herself and lost weight and all those things to know that I wasnt important to see every week and to have to loose that hope of something I had dreams about and just a persons voice and calmness and reality was good for me but now I just see the Internet instead and my life is so painful and empty now. And I don't want to return to my past again and be codependent with mum and lose my own identity and independence - to be like an asexual old person and avoiding men again and everything.

this_portrait

Various family members are praying/hoping I get the job I'm interviewing for tomorrow afternoon. I've written down pre-conceived answers to typical questions asked in an interview, as well as my own questions. Let's hope it gets me somewhere and I don't **** up.

planemo

I'm ****ing tired of dealing with stupid people and their bullshit.

I've learnt one thing. People will never be what you want them to be. You can't run away or hide from them. All you can do is to not let them bother you. But I think running away and hiding is easier. :giggle:

defiance

I feel like I am less than nothing. I don't know how to function in this world. It will take a miracle to keep me going because all I ever think about is ending my life.

Phoenixx

I hate cities. I feel like if I NEVER have to be in one again it will be too soon.
^ I love visiting cities. Living in them and driving them every single day? Not so much! I moved out of the city a couple months ago - after living there for a year and a half. Moved there in the first place from a small town, thinking I'd enjoy the city life better. Ha, was I wrong! Now I'm back living in a small town with a rural setting again. I'm much happier here. I love the fact I can breathe in fresh air and not smell exhaust and garbage every single day.

MollyBeGood

I feel pissed. I can't believe how crippling anxiety is and how it makes a persons world so small. Sometimes it gets so bad I cannot even leave my bed. When I do feel better it is like the world opens up again. Such extremes. It is so exhausting.

MollyBeGood

^ I love visiting cities. Living in them and driving them every single day? Not so much! I moved out of the city a couple months ago - after living there for a year and a half. Moved there in the first place from a small town, thinking I'd enjoy the city life better. Ha, was I wrong! Now I'm back living in a small town with a rural setting again. I'm much happier here. I love the fact I can breathe in fresh air and not smell exhaust and garbage every single day.

I really don't like all of the traffic and people everywhere. It makes me so much more anxious. I get to feeling so closed in. I need open spaces, and yes like you say fresh air. I also love all the animals and nature out of the city.

I grew up in a city and wanted to move to the country every day.

I like super remote living, no neighbors, but it is fun every once in awhile to go to a city to visit for a festival or a museum tour. Take in some culture. I do like the variety of food choices in a city.

planemo

I feel pissed. I can't believe how crippling anxiety is and how it makes a persons world so small. Sometimes it gets so bad I cannot even leave my bed. When I do feel better it is like the world opens up again. Such extremes. It is so exhausting.

I feel your pain, Molly. It's like you're trapped in a prison with bars and fencing only you can see.

MollyBeGood

Feeling very manic today sorry for too many posts SPW

Why can I not be surrounded by nice, kind people? Why is this too much to ask for?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Feeling very manic today sorry for too many posts SPW

Nothing to be sorry for darlin'. Plus, your post are always a good read and quite relateable. :thumbup:

Why can I not be surrounded by nice, kind people? Why is this too much to ask for?

Thanks for articulatin' how I've been feelin' lately. Ah feel surrounded by manipulative, dour, po-faced, c**ty c**ts. It'd be great to be around people who don't instantly judge me and take a dislike to me. :sad:

Anyway, that's bletherin' fae me... :bigsmile: