How are you feeling?

Hope you feel good soon blue.
^Thank you, springk.

Row hard, Blue. Even the most violent of storms die down. ;)
^That is true. I should write that on a piece of cardboard and stick it to my refrigerator. Thank you, Puma.

coast_gurad_zpsfd1c598f.gif
[/URL][/IMG]
^Damn Kiwong, that just makes me wanna hug you to bits! Thank you.

squidgee

Recently watched a TEDtalks video about depression and remember the speaker saying something along the lines of "depressed people often feel that 'normal' people look at life behind a veil of optimism and happiness, whereas the depressed believe they have this veil removed and see reality as it really is."

Not the actual quote, but the gist of what he was saying as I remember it. Even though I suspect I'm not actually depressed, I feel that I can relate to this idea, since I usually think that way, as false as it may be.

Pushing through this last week of classes, then finals next week. Then it's three months of a part-time job and loneliness, and then back to the grind. Remind me why I'm doing all this again?

Clearly, I'm feeling extremely pessimistic and defeated today.

Foxie913

I've been feeling a mixture of emotions that consist of irritation, jealousy, and bitterness. The reason for it is that I'm jealous of my sisters. I'm always jealous of them but lately I've been going through a bad dose of it.
I'm jealous and bitter because they have a partner and kids and a sex life while I'm still the single lonely virgin who still lives at home with our parents. :veryangry: I still live at home because my extreme social phobia and shyness makes me unable to get along with people and I'm still a virgin because men treat me like I'm something they stepped in. :crying:
Some guys have spoken to me in the past but being very shy I'm unable to talk back to them. I've let several chances at relationships fall through my hands because of my extreme shyness. I really hate myself for it.
I get the feeling that my whole family (parents, siblings and in-laws) is laughing at me because I'm 41 and never been with a man or been in a relationship. If I was them I'd be going: :lol: at me. It times like this that I really hate that I was born. I just hope these horrid feelings pass over soon.

Kiwong

I'm feeling a lot of old thoughts. I'm not really all that old for my age, but I am entering a decade where I will start to slow down and age, and things could go wrong with my health. I seem to be facing my mortality again, just as I have begun to really enjoy myself.