How are you feeling?

dottie

It's official - I've lost my friend. Oh, not in the usual way. We still "talk", and are "friends" on Facebook. But I can't even be in the same room as her without almost having a panic attack. I have no ****ing idea in all of the millions of galaxies how this came about, because I was fine with her before and we hung out and things were great. And then the weirdness started, the ******* WEIRDNESS. My bizarre inexplicable feelings of insecurity, and now when I talk to her my face turns red and you should see how uncomfortable she looks around me now. It's a damn shame. You've taken yet another thing away from me, anxiety; I hope you're happy.

Sometimes it may make no sense on the surface, but perhaps you are sensing something deeper that is making you uncomfortable with her. I know anxiety sucks, but perhaps we need to trust our instincts. Maybe if we did and took it for what it was without fighting it our confidence would grow in ourselves and we would just be considered snobs instead of anxious, lol! :bigsmile:

This was my thought, too. Well put.

Last edited:

BlueWeepingRose

Right now I'm feeling quite low but I hope I end up feeling better soon. Still haven't showered yet either, hopefully I'll feel a little better once I get ready for the day.

I feel like I'm messing up so much. I really hate how I do certain things in life. DOes someone here feel like private chatting? Need someone to talk to :/

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel like I'm messing up so much. I really hate how I do certain things in life. DOes someone here feel like private chatting? Need someone to talk to :/

Eh... ah could clear out ma inbox if ye want to talk to me, or just vent. Though, am no' that great when comes tae givin' advice. :idontknow: Just sayin'...

jaim38

I almost had a heart attack today. I got a call from this unknown number so I looked it up and guess what? It was from an old for profit school I used to enroll in! Immediately, I felt blood rushing to my head and heart pumping so fast. I was panicking and little angry at the same time. Last time, they tried to rip me off by claiming I borrowed $3500+ through their nursing program. I had to fax in evidence to show them that I only attended classes for 1-2 days and quit right after (partly because of the bullying, which I didn't mention of course). After that was settled, I got calls from 2 more debt collection agencies which put me in anxiety mode for days! The whole experience was terrible!

I called back and the rep tried to find my number in the system but wasn't able to. Not sure what is going on. Finally, when I thought I had peace of mind from this whole for profit education ripoff bullying mess, I get a call out of the blue that puts me back in panic mode. Wow.

Lavinialuna

I already posted in another thread about this, but my husband snapped at me this morning and it sort of started me out on a downward spiral. I feel like such a loser, cried on and off all day. (He really wasn't that mean, I am just THAT sensitive.)

Graeme1988

I already posted in another thread about this, but my husband snapped at me this morning and it sort of started me out on a downward spiral. I feel like such a loser, cried on and off all day. (He really wasn't that mean, I am just THAT sensitive.)

Sorry tae hear that. Hug....

Ah know how ye feel. It's no' great when someone snaps at ye - especially someone ye love. It definitely affect yer mood. Then you end up snappin' at some other cu... - person. Stop masel' in the nick uh time there - coz somebuddy snapped at you fur whatever reason. It's vicious circle, innnit?

Lavinialuna

Sorry tae hear that. Hug....

Ah know how ye feel. It's no' great when someone snaps at ye - especially someone ye love. It definitely affect yer mood. Then you end up snappin' at some other cu... - person. Stop masel' in the nick uh time there - coz somebuddy snapped at you fur whatever reason. It's vicious circle, innnit?

Appreciate the support. Gotta protect ourselves from those cu...s, ****! :lol: You got a laugh out of me!

Graeme1988

I feel like people only tolerate or pity me. They don't actually like me.

Aye, eh, ah feel that way anaw. Yer not alone, there, Lexus. Though, ah also feel folk're just takin' pity on me when they like me coz feel sorry fur me. That probably isnae true, but still... Ah cannae feelin' that's the case.

Lavinialuna

:crying:having another bad day. I've been trying to figure out why I have been feeling so bad about myself lately and I realize it is stemming back from my son's first communion last Sunday when hardly anyone (including my mother) showed up. THAT REALLY HURT! I feel so unimportant to her. She has always loved me as far as where I fit into her life, where HER daughter is needed, but as for me, if it doesn't suit her, she isn't interested. She consistently lets me down, and for the most part I have tried to detach myself from her emotionally, but every once in awhile it digs deep. Brings out all of those feelings of insignificance. I'm like a rejected child again. Sick of feeling this way. Wish I could cut her out of my life. Is that mean to say? If I was normal I would probably just accept her for who she is and what she is capable of.

Graeme1988

I'm equally as hilarious (*cough, choke*) Must be the Scot I got in me. Ancestors came from Edinburgh ;)

Aye, Scottishness is usually hereditary. Though dinnae like tae brag aboot bein' aw that funny. :bigsmile: Anway gittin' back on topic...

:crying: having another bad day. I've been trying to figure out why I have been feeling so bad about myself lately and I realize it is stemming back from my son's first communion last Sunday when hardly anyone (including my mother) showed up. THAT REALLY HURT! I feel so unimportant to her. She has always loved me as far as where I fit into her life, where HER daughter is needed, but as for me, if it doesn't suit her, she isn't interested. She consistently lets me down, and for the most part I have tried to detach myself from her emotionally, but every once in awhile it digs deep. Brings out all of those feelings of insignificance. I'm like a rejected child again. Sick of feeling this way. Wish I could cut her out of my life. Is that mean to say? If I was normal I would probably just accept her for who she is and what she is capable of.

Sorry tae hear yur huvin' a difficult time the noo, darlin'... It's no' easy when family let ye down. I'm guess yer reference to feelin' like rejected child again is related tae how yer mum treat you when ye were young? Sorry, ah might be readin' intae that too. Nae need tae answer that am jist bein' a nosy b@$turd.

Wishin' ye could cut yer mum out of yer life isn't mean to say - in that, that's how you feel just now. Whether you actually want that to happen is diifferent matter. Also, sayin' it to yer mum would be quite hurtful. Right that's enough shrink talk fae me.

Though, ah've hud days like that wi' ma family anaw - so yer not alone wi' huvin' family member who git on yer nerves. Wishin' they'd eff off completely at times. Or, last resort, ah bugger off somewhere else far away fae them coz ah've "hud enough". Ma ideal choice would be America - fur obvious reasons, which ah'll no gan intae now.

Blah-de-f**kin'-blah! Ah'll shut up noo. Since youse lot're clearly too feert tae actually tell me tae "Shut yur gob, bletherin' ████." "Did you jist caw me the c-word? Quite right anaw" :bigsmile:

Lavinialuna

Aye, Scottishness is usually hereditary. Though dinnae like tae brag aboot bein' aw that funny. :bigsmile: Anway gittin' back on topic...

Sorry tae hear yur huvin' a difficult time the noo, darlin'... It's no' easy when family let ye down. I'm guess yer reference to feelin' like rejected child again is related tae how yer mum treat you when ye were young? Sorry, ah might be readin' intae that too. Nae need tae answer that am jist bein' a nosy b@$turd.

Wishin' ye could cut yer mum out of yer life isn't mean to say - in that, that's how you feel just now. Whether you actually want that to happen is diifferent matter. Also, sayin' it to yer mum would be quite hurtful. Right that's enough shrink talk fae me.

Though, ah've hud days like that wi' ma family anaw - so yer not alone wi' huvin' family member who git on yer nerves. Wishin' they'd eff off completely at times. Or, last resort, ah bugger off somewhere else far away fae them coz ah've "hud enough". Ma ideal choice would be America - fur obvious reasons, which ah'll no gan intae now.

Blah-de-f**kin'-blah! Ah'll shut up noo. Since youse lot're clearly too feert tae actually tell me tae "Shut yur gob, bletherin' ████." "Did you jist caw me the c-word? Quite right anaw" :bigsmile:
Just keep talking Graeme you lovely big hearted bletherin' ████! You're a blessing in a kilt so never shut up!
Yes, come to America. I'll host you in a foriegn exchange program. I'll take you, your family can take my mother :giggle: