How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Just keep talking Graeme you lovely big hearted bletherin' ████! You're a blessing in a kilt so never shut up!

Ah must confess - ah've never worn a kilt afore. Ah know... the shame. :eek:mg:

Plus ah dinnae want folk geein' me hassle: "Eh... How come yur wearin' 3 socks?" Ah leave that joke tae your dirty imagination ;)

Yes, come to America. I'll host you in a foriegn exchange program. I'll take you, your family can take my mother :giggle:

:bigsmile: Christ, that'll be a bewilderin' experience fur us baith. Ah can jist imagine it. Coz ma muther talk a lot, huz a surreal sense uh humour and occasionally states the obvious. And does voices - by which ah mean accent other than her own. Ma older sisters are a bit irriting - but then aren't all sisters? Try n' contain yer laughter whenever ah say anythin' that no' fun... ████ that! Laugh aw ye want.

Ah actually been feelin' awright the day, which is quite unusual fur me. In that ah usually through phases wi' depression. Though, ah huv'nae hud tae talk oot loud much.

Lavinialuna

Plus ah dinnae want folk geein' me hassle: "Eh... How come yur wearin' 3 socks?" Ah leave that joke tae your dirty imagination ;)

Ah actually been feelin' awright the day, which is quite unusual fur me. In that ah usually through phases wi' depression. Though, ah huv'nae hud tae talk oot loud much.

Third sock, haha! Love your sense of humor!

Glad you're having a good day. I've cheered up a bit myself. The day isn't turning out so bad after all!

jaim38

^Yikes! Before I had braces, the dentist had to pull out some teeth, all of which were healthy by the way.

I am very proud of myself today for going to TM! I made an impromptu speech and made an effort to socialize with others. Here's one thing that I notice: the more I sit at home alone, the more negative thoughts flow into my mind and depression settles in. I start having resentful thoughts about people in general. However, when I go out and talk to people, I'm breaking barriers and getting to know people in their 3D form. It's very easy to sit at home and vegetate, but I forced myself to get off my butt and go outside! If we want to improve our people skills, we first and foremost must make the effort to interact with people. With practice, it gets better.

springk

This wind is getting too much:(
I live in the city of dust!
My routine is so disorganised , no self discipline nothing.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I feel crappy.

My throat always bugs me, so out of frustration, I cleared it really hard last night, which left me with a splitting headache and an even worse feeling in my throat than I started-out with.

Today I'm drowsy and it feels like my ears, nasal passages, and throat are all inflamed.

The humanity... the humanity.

Kiwong

Like a small boat in the middle of the ocean during a hurricane.

coast_gurad_zpsfd1c598f.gif
[/URL][/IMG]