How are you feeling?

Odo

Banned
Feel great, don't care about anxiety even when it happens, I'm over the moon, things are picking up, this is going to be a good year!

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I think I might be getting insomnia, which is bad news since I have to be up by at least 7 am. I've got a little heartburn and a slight earache, as well.

Lexus199

I feel nostalgic. I tend to think too much about the past. I guess I also feel anxious since I'm going on a weekend trip tomorrow. I don't really want to go but I'm forcing myself to.

worrywort

Re: knots

@worrywort I feel you.
Worrywort, I haven't seen you on in awhile! I'm sorry you're feeling this way, I think lots of people on here can totally relate. I known I can, I don't know how to connect with anyone or bridge that gap either :(. Maybe it takes a special kind of person or maybe we need to find comfort in ourselves somehow first before we can enjoy life the way it's meant to be enjoyed. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Dottie and Pychedelicious. I'm feeling better this morning.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Upset. I don't know at what. I am upset, you know... one of those moments when you want to tell everyone to gtfo.

Last edited:

PerseverareJasmine

How long have you been working out now? Do you feel it having any affect on your anxiety?

I used to work out often, but then I took a long break from it. I started to feel really sluggish, so I decided to start back up again, and now I've been working out for about two weeks. It does sort of calm my anxiety, because it distracts me from it in a way. It makes me feel more relaxed after I'm done.

shyindian

Banned
Im feeling awful..had an argument with family...they think I'm arrogant...but I'm not I just need my space....nobody really understands me....I'm really caring and never hurt anyone...but then why I'm always misunderstood...my family really care but they don't understand ...not their fault though..they just dont know the real me...never told them about my shyness and anxiety...why i feel so different and alone...I wish there was someone who truly understand me...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah don't know... Been feelin' depressed, lately. Depressed at the fact am constantly bein' telt how ah should be. Jist aw this peer pressure tae live up tae some other person's expectations - mainly family. Hate the fact, they seem tae always assume ma lack uh conversation is a sign that summit wrong. Startin' tae wonder why ah even bother, anymair, tae be honest...? :sad: :idontknow: Ah feel like jist givin' up - ah've hud enough. Enough uh the bein' made tae feel like am a freak, enough uh huvin' assumptions made aboot me. Enough uh the constantly feelin's uh self-doubt.

Ye see ah cannae seem tae feel comfortable in maist social settin's wi' family or otherwise. Jist awkward, unsure and buckin' terrified. Ah know, social anxiety's a right pain in arse! :kickingmyself:

dottie

Afraid I am about to get fired for human error. So petty, but if it is found out... (and it will be, only a matter of time) I am gone.

(Btw, it is nothing bad, immoral, or "wrong"... It was just oversight on something petty and of no immediate consequence. Just putting that out there.)

springk

A day full of self hurting activities!!
All i do is procastinate.
Feeling Guilty, surprised at my own stupidity and stubborness, lack of discipline and laziness.

Not pleased I slept in. I have a lot of studying to do.

Also, I haven't needed to use it much (yet), but it's frustrating that Flash doesn't support the phone I have. There are ways to get flash files to work anyway, but they all look involved. I might try at some point if I really feel Flash is necessary.

Last edited:

S_Spartan

Feeling tired of life. This world never had much to offer me. I never had much to offer it. Now it's like the same old s*** over and over and a constant feeling if isolation. You can try to "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" and "keep your chin up" and "fake it til you make it" but if life and people are working against you then it is just wasted energy. I'm too tired for all if that these days.