How are you feeling?

Srijita52

A day full of self hurting activities!!
All i do is procastinate.
Feeling Guilty, surprised at my own stupidity and stubborness, lack of discipline and laziness.
Yep, I managed to get myself really sick because of lack of self discipline and I'm still procrastinating. Pfff come on you lazy self! Get up and do something!

I'm surprised but I still feel sad about my dream. I miss him. He acted like a douche and I still miss him (that's common though, sad as it is). I know it will pass. It's been a year since I've spoken to him. It would have never worked anyway, for a number of reasons.

In spite of all the things you know would make it impossible to be with someone, your feelings don't care. Of course not; they're irrational. They just want what they want and that's it, reality be damned.

I wonder if I'll ever find someone like that again (minus the bad behavior).

My cut finger is itching/hurting/throbbing. So annoying! I swear that blade actually hit the bone earlier. A cut just don't hurt that bad.

Kiwong

I had a dream in which my anxiety was present, and the people in my dream recognised it. Normally I don't suffer from anxiety in my dreams.

MikeyC

I'm feeling pretty good, despite the uni stress. I'm sure that'll be okay once I know what the hell I'm doing, heh.

Oh, and I have a girlfriend now. :thumbup:

Kiwong

Interesting. Did you wake up refreshed or did the dream make your sleep useless?

I'm remembering a lot more dreams at the moment, I am not running as much. So I am not sleeping as deeply as usual. When I am running I usually sleep too deeply to remember dreams.

MikeyC

I'm remembering a lot more dreams at the moment, I am not running as much. So I am not sleeping as deeply as usual. When I am running I usually sleep too deeply to remember dreams.
I guess that makes sense considering that you'd be too buggered to dream. :) Maybe you just need to run some more (sorry for being Captain Obvious).

Congratulations! :bigsmile:

Really? I'm proud of you, dude! :thumbup: :bigsmile:
Thanks, guys. Watch the picture thread shortly!