How are you feeling?

GhastlyCC

Exhausted.
I've only been getting a couple hours of sleep a night.
I'm completely exhausted all the time,but for some reason it's hard for me to fall asleep and when I finally do I can't stay asleep for very long.

Can you be uh, NOT lactose intolerant but dairy can still disagree with you a tiny bit? I've looked this up but I can't seem to find exactly what I'm talking about. It happens especially when I drink milk, but even sometimes when I eat cheese and maybe yogurt (can't recall at the moment), I get a very slight feeling of discomfort in my stomach. It's not anything terrible and it doesn't go further than that, it's just this feeling like, "Ugh... not this stuff again... okay, no more please". Haha. That's the best way I can describe it. A very mild ache.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
My cerebral palsy's been givin' me jib aw day the day. Huv'nae been walkin' much as ma right leg keep buckin' under me whenever ah pit ma weight on it. Though, ah wuz woke by a sharp pain fae ma calf muscle doon tae ma ankle on ma right side. :sad:

So, might be best tae give it a few days rest. Though, that could mean missin' that stand-up comedy gig ah've got a ticket for tomorrow evening? :thinking: Nah! Ah gan - ah've got ma electric wheelchair, plus aw them year playin' racing video games has help wi' ma ability tae steer it. Though, that said, ah still dinnae trust masel' tae drive a car... Driving like a Formula One racing driver is sure fire why of ensurin' ye dinnae get a driving license. On the upside, it sure a f**k would terrifying the driving instructor. :bigsmile:

I'm going to see my friend Tuesday under the pretense of working on our project. We will work on it at least a little I'm sure, but we're planning some fun too. Which makes it a girl date :) haha. Yay.

St. Patrick's Day dinner is tomorrow :)

And I'm going to NY Wed night for my sister's graduation and then she's coming back up with us to stay for a while :)

S_Spartan

My cerebral palsy's been givin' me jib aw day the day. Huv'nae been walkin' much as ma right leg keep buckin' under me whenever ah pit ma weight on it. Though, ah wuz woke by a sharp pain fae ma calf muscle doon tae ma ankle on ma right side. :sad:

Sorry to hear that, sounds very uncomfortable.

:( I hope it settles down.

Long time, no see, everybody! How y'all been? I'm 4 months into my job. I still have ups and downs, but I'm coping much better. I am now able to calm myself down when the panic and fear rises. Now I need to work on stopping that panic and fear from getting so out of control in the first place.

PerseverareJasmine

I'm not feeling too bad. My mom is out with her boyfriend again tonight, so I've just been listening to some music and singing along. I did some studying earlier, ugh.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I worked-out today for the first time in ages. So that's good.

Of course, offsetting that is the mountain of JUNK I ate while sitting in front of the computer afterwards.

But I'm bulking-up... yeah, that's it. ha ha