How are you feeling?

Kiwong

I can feel it building again, the horror, the panic. A great wave swelling, rising, arching over, preparing to smash me against the rocks, to grind me into the sand. It's coming, but what can I do? I am driftwood. I am glass. I am lost.

Hold on mate, you can ride it out with some help.

singing-love

I can feel it building again, the horror, the panic. A great wave swelling, rising, arching over, preparing to smash me against the rocks, to grind me into the sand. It's coming, but what can I do? I am driftwood. I am glass. I am lost.

I'm here if you need someone to talk too, i hope your okay, hang in there.

Kiwong

I didn't realise I had an audience. ::p:

It is just a number, but it could be a big number if she's not okay with it. She doesn't know how old I am so once I reveal that, it might be a bad thing. I hope not, though. We'll see!

So am I. This is the best chance I've had since Fiona.

I want to text her now but I have no idea what to say. I feel like an awkward teenager. :shyness:

:popcorn::popcorn: The audience munches on more popcorn.

Srijita52

I didn't realise I had an audience. ::p:

It is just a number, but it could be a big number if she's not okay with it. She doesn't know how old I am so once I reveal that, it might be a bad thing. I hope not, though. We'll see!

So am I. This is the best chance I've had since Fiona.

I want to text her now but I have no idea what to say. I feel like an awkward teenager. :shyness:
Aw that's cute. :D Don't worry about it Mikey, just make some small talks, maybe ask her about herself a bit. The conversation will flow from there. :)
What's wrong Graybeard? Hold on.

Srijita52

True, but I'm too nervous to text her tonight. I'll feel like I'm bothering her. I'll wait until tomorrow and try to think of something cool. :)

*burps* All gone!
Whenever you feel like it. :)
Pfff oh well I'll just have some chocolate instead and I'm not sharing them with anyone! Mmmm
:perfect:

springk

I need some love.....or chocolate.
Today was bad, tomorrow will be worse..but whatever, every day is the same sad boring day or i must painful. I loovee internet, you are my lifeline.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Anxious....man when does it get better?

That how ah've been feelin', as well as bein' summit ah wuz wonderin' about too.

Ah um completely knackered lately. Nae energy ataw. Aw ah want tae do is sleep. Feelin' kinda naff lately as well, really crappy. Grumpy anaw. :sad:

Srijita52

That how ah've been feelin', as well as bein' summit ah wuz wonderin' about too.

Ah um completely knackered lately. Nae energy ataw. Aw ah want tae do is sleep. Feelin' kinda naff lately as well, really crappy. Grumpy anaw. :sad:
What's wrong Graeme?
I feel better now as the social situation is over. Everytime I face a fear, I realise why its a good thing than avoiding it. If I avoided it as I was considering in the last minute, I would've felt much worse by now.
I'm feeling hungry.
Me too. Gotta make some dinner.

shyindian

Banned
I have been sick for so long and I know my health is deteriorating but instead of taking medicine I have been drinking a lot because there is so much emptiness..and now my stomach is hurting really bad.