How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
How um ah feelin'...? Eh, ah think the expression "F**kin' ragin' " sums up ma mood. :thumbdown: :kickingmyself: Ya bassa!!

MollyBeGood

Physically I feel wrecked and tired. Mentally, feel like I was thrown into an existence I can´t identify. Also kinda want to laugh all the time.
(am I on acid without knowing it??!:eek: )

I had an episode of this last week. My new job has me so stressed and going in 20 different directions at once I was laughing and crying at the same time...reminded me of my first time shrooming without the fun of hallucinations though. Not sure how long I can take this...

MikeyC

I just saw a review for my old band posted online, saying that they did good and that it was only the drummer's second gig with them. Makes me feel a bit nostalgic for those times, but I suppose that's how it goes. They're making a new album this year - something I wanted to do for ages, but they kept delaying. I'll listen with no grudges when it's made.

Kiwong

I just saw a review for my old band posted online, saying that they did good and that it was only the drummer's second gig with them. Makes me feel a bit nostalgic for those times, but I suppose that's how it goes. They're making a new album this year - something I wanted to do for ages, but they kept delaying. I'll listen with no grudges when it's made.

Bummer, so you where in a band? Did you play any gigs?

anomicdeer

Some people are so phishy. I can't even get a decent car! Why lie? Why do this to others? Doing that won't make your life easier! It'll just waste others time and ruin yours!

Trying what I can and shit gets in the way.

Subpop

Every morning I wake up feeling dreadful, hating myself and where I'm at in life. It takes me half the day to get functioning again, then next day back to zero again

Hey kihira I can relate to your situation. I've been making small lists of things I need to do each day to try and keep me on track and out of bed. Hope you are being kind to yourself and sleeping ok.

GraybeardGhost

I heard my old band on the radio once. At first, I felt a chill go down my spine, and a lot of really negative thoughts and feelings swept through me. The relationship had not ended well. In the end, though, it wasn't really so bad, because I came to realize something. God, they were awful! It's amazing how different a group can sound when you're in the audience and not in the middle of it with an instrument in your hands. At that moment, I was kind of glad not to be a part of it anymore.

jaim38

I feel kinda cr*ppy this morning. I was sleeping and in the middle of the night, I suddenly felt very hungry. I ate a lot yesterday, didn't feel hungry when I was awake and then as I slept my body suddenly thinks it a great time to starve! That's just great! And my starved mind started thinking crazy things, felt like I kept OCDing about some stuff. Hunger + OCD is NOT fun. I had to wake up 30 min early. After eating a large breakfast, I felt so much better now. I need more protein because I think running has increased my metabolism.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
In a word - shite. Aye, shite. That'll dae...

Either that or knackered, conked oot.

Ummm.... Actually am slightly pissed off that ma oldest sibling seems tae now assume that whenever am quiet, it's because ae summit she said. Well, while that's kinda true. Being tired lately probably has mair tae do with ma recent crabbit mood. :veryangry:

But she's got tae make everythin' aboot her - f**kin' irratin'... Ooooppps!! Ah've said too much.

jaim38

Feeling horrible. My brother just reminded me of something horrible from the past. I couldn't keep myself under control as I told him about the event (at his request, not that I actually wanna talk about it). In the end, I cried. Even though the event was from approximately 2 years ago, it still left a scar, a big one. It actually caused me to have very intense suicidal feelings, as well as threw me into deep depression. It's not even funny. I feel like a cursed puppet, like a group of ghouls decided to pick me to wreck my life with like I'm some sort of plaything. It's one of the events that made me realize what a jinx I am. And my brother didn't offer any soothing words at all, as always - he kept on putting me down, blaming me for what happened. Conversing with him is no fun.