How are you feeling?

Kiwong

Sadness burns. I feel a lot of sadness and fear, and it seems to burn up from my core into my chest. I drive past or return to places where I have lived moments of sadness and fear, and the sense of what I was going through swells up at me from the inside and overpowers me.

MikeyC

The world is running out of chocolate. 20 years and it's gone!

7 surprising things the world is running out of

On the other hand, I had no idea that there was so much child slave labor involved... so maybe it's a good thing.
Chocolate is running out? No. NOOOOoooOOOOooooOOOO!!!

I went into work today and some of my coworkers looked at me and said, "So, your mom is moving to Oregon?"
I was like, "huh?"
Turns out my mom is moving to Oregon, and I had to find out from random coworkers who don't even know my mother.

*cue deep-rooted abandonment issues*

I feel like I have been waiting my whole life for my mother to have time to spend with me, but she has always had other things in her life that were more important. Now she is dropping all those things to move 2500 miles away to retire.
I'm just a bit upset about it all.
I can totally understand why you'd be upset. I agree that bringing up with her might be a good idea, but perhaps in time when you've cooled off and it's not going to be so explosive. Hugs to you, Marie.

Loved and happy.... I haven't felt such emotions in so long. I feel like crying. Tears of joy, of course. I already had a moment like this a week back or so, teared up because I felt happy. It's so good to feel happy again. Truly happy, deeply happy, not on-the-surface happy where anxiety, depression, and anger still boil underneath.
You are one person that truly deserves this, Phoenixx. :thumbup:

Odo

Banned
I've been sooo angry lately.

I seriously think that people who only care about jobs, money and the economy are all horrible. Yes, wow... you've opened up a mine that will completely destroy the environment and crash land values for hundreds of years, but hey... at least you'll get part-time work so you can buy your kids an iPad that will be obsolete in two years.

The owners of the mining company will definitely give you their charity, especially since they've been campaigning for lower taxes so they can buy yachts and land far away from their toxic businesses while everyone else loses the programs they need to stay alive and socially mobile.

Stupidity rules the world.

springk

one of the days when i don't want to get out of bed ....life is getting so much painful..26 years..i don't know when i will die. No one is going to like me /i will end up the lonliest person among billions or trillions. I don't want this pathetic existance.

Regret93

one of the days when i don't want to get out of bed ....life is getting so much painful..26 years..i don't know when i will die. No one is going to like me /i will end up the lonliest person among billions or trillions. I don't want this pathetic existance.

Wanna bet on who is lonelier, you or me?

slapstick

AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING...... i CAN PRETTY MUCH SAY wITH CONFIDENCE i AM THEMASTER OF MY OWN DESTINY...Booyahhhh hahaha sorry I'm so happy lol:applause::applause::eek:mg:

Wanna bet on who is lonelier, you or me?

Sorry to be a stickler but one of the rules of SPW is no one's allowed to say "Your SA isn't as bad as MY SA." We're all here to support each other, not minimize each other's problems by saying, "Well, your situation can't possibly be worse than mine!" We don't fully know what everyone else is going through, we don't fully know how a person reacts to things, we don't know how each person responds to adversity.

Regret93

Sorry to be a stickler but one of the rules of SPW is no one's allowed to say "Your SA isn't as bad as MY SA." We're all here to support each other, not minimize each other's problems by saying, "Well, your situation can't possibly be worse than mine!" We don't fully know what everyone else is going through, we don't fully know how a person reacts to things, we don't know how each person responds to adversity.

Yet people can talk about wanting to kill themselves all day and no one says anything.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah feel aboot as useless as a marzipan dildo! Ah know ah shouldnae really say stuff like that, but it's funny (tae me, anyway). Sorry, ah cannae help masel'...

Nae energy, aw ma optimism has went oot the f**kin' windae (out the effin' window). Just when ah thought ah was actually gettin' better - ah start huvin' a post match puke-a-thon! Shakin', vomittin' - Bleeeeehhhh! When am sick, that's aboot the only time ah ever religious. Aw, Gawd! Jesus.... fuc... Christ!

Also, on a mair depressin' note, ah realise am actully nicer tae other folk than ah am tae masel'.
:sad:

Labyrinthine

I feel absolutely ridiculous. I get the nerve to go out on a date, yet he stays as far away from me as possible and barely talks. He acted like I was contagious. It's not that I had outrageous expectations, either; I just wanted to go out and have a good time. Guess I'm not ready to date yet.

dottie

I feel absolutely ridiculous. I get the nerve to go out on a date, yet he stays as far away from me as possible and barely talks. He acted like I was contagious. It's not that I had outrageous expectations, either; I just wanted to go out and have a good time. Guess I'm not ready to date yet.

sounds like HE is not ready to date. what a prat he is.

Ah feel aboot as useless as a marzipan dildo!

LOL

well yknow how the old proverb goes 'A marzipan dildo may not be fit for the purpose sold... but might be very useful for cake decorating.'

I think...that none of us are useless ....just sometimes I think we get the wrong label and it takes us a while to find the right one so we can have our true purpose.

cake anyone?

new account

slika.jpg

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
LOL

well yknow how the old proverb goes 'A marzipan dildo may not be fit for the purpose sold... but might be very useful for cake decorating.'

:bigsmile:

I think...that none of us are useless ....just sometimes I think we get the wrong label and it takes us a while to find the right one so we can have our true purpose.

Aye, that's true. Ah guess "useless" wuz the wrong choice uh word there, eh? :idontknow: F**k knows! Am effin' knackered, anyway. Conked oot, tired.

cake anyone?

Ach! Awright then, why not...? :ironicsmile:

MollyBeGood

It's really hard to feel happy and positive in a world of little opportunities and so much outright incompetence.

I will try though...I won't be beaten down by it anymore.

S_Spartan

It's really hard to feel happy and positive in a world of little opportunities and so much outright incompetence.

I will try though...I won't be beaten down by it anymore.

I say that all the time! And what is sad is that I've seen it over and over again where the most incompetent people get the most opportunities.
And I don't really try anymore because as Charles Bukowski has written on his tomb stone "don't try." The man knew, the man knew...