How are you feeling?

squidgee

Social anxiety feels like such a pathetic excuse for the feelings of sadness I experience, because I don't think I have much to complain about outside of this condition. Sometimes I wish I had real, tangible problems that everybody would understand so I could justify the anxiety. I feel almost spoilt or guilty about it actually.

Klonoa

.... Feeling like crap...

My eldest cat, 13 and a half years died just now of old age...

I want to believe she had a long, healthy lazy cat life, hunting, sleeping, eating, playing...

... sigh...

Phoenixx

I want to believe she had a long, healthy lazy cat life, hunting, sleeping, eating, playing...

... sigh...
^ Sorry for your loss, Klonoa. :sad:

so excited to give my cat her christmas present :x
^ And what did you get your kitty for Christmas?

I'm feeling not so good today. Bleh, I feel nauseous. Guess I'll just distract myself and clean up the house some more today.

Silatuyok

... sigh...

I'm sorry to hear this. I'm sure she had a wonderful life, thanks to you. She will live on in your heart and memories.

Silatuyok

Gross gross gross. My house is a complete wreck, and I've done nothing but sleep and waste time on the internet all day. Mostly just sleep. I haven't even bothered to brush my teeth yet. Of course, that's why I'm here complaining about it on the internet, instead of actually doing something about it...

greggy

Chilled, which is amazing because I was working in the university, I.e lots of peeps. Hey thanks for asking!!! You peeps are so nice round here

SonicMan

People fall out over stupid things, I have noticed. If they stopped being so selfish and egotistical, and just learned to stop blaming all the time, then things would be so much easier. Sort it out, your not the centre of the universe, arrogant s**ts.

Last edited:

S_Spartan

... sigh...

I am very very sorry to hear about this. I went through this last month when my cat died. I miss him so much. Christmas won't be the same without him. He had the tradition of playing in all the wrapping paper on the floor on Christmas morning.

Klonoa

This especially sad, coming from you Spartan. because one of my 2 remaining cats is named Spartacus. ;_;

Thanks everyone, for your moral support. This day, I've tried to keep my mind lurking the forum, posting on threads, doing cover thingies in photoshop... All to keep myself distracted until I get my cat's ashes back from the vet... and bury her in the garden.

SilentBird

b0cd5fbd54456fc67ca88e7afda4e9bc.jpg

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
F**kin' ugly. Sorry, am still reelin' fae yet another o' ma oldest sister's "sarcastic, joke" comments aboot ma appearance again, the other day. Metaphorically speakin', am a broken vase. Just a f**kin' worthless husk! :crying:

Nae self-esteem, nae confidence, nae nuthin'. Ah used tae huv the auld self-esteem n' confidence when ah wuz a wee lad, a cheeky wee gobshite who'd huv a comeback fur any f**ker that'd try n' get the better o' me. Not so much now, though...

The irony being, of course, ma oldest sister doesnae like it when ah talk-back to her, always got tae be nice. Because am nice tae everybuddy. But she can be a condesending, arrogant, sactimonious c**t towards me, talk tae me like am an effin' child 'n' ah just huv tae just take it. Coz fleein' off the handle in a rage makes me look bad. She also doesnae make jokes aboot her ain appearance or like be embarrassed or humilated herself. Double standard, anyone? :kickingmyself:

Though, ah imagine she wouldnae talk tae be again if ah throw every harsh "joke" comment/insult at back at her? It'd be like being psychologically maimed. But then she's made most o' ma adult life miserable. So mibbe it's aboot time that ah gave her a wee reality check, eh? Or she can f**k off outta ma life. Yin or the other? Am no' really that bothered anymair... :idontknow:

Sorry, just ventin' ma suppressed rage... :sad:

Silatuyok

I feel like I'm over this whole family Christmas thing. I've already been celebrating with my partner in all the usual ways, decorating, shopping, baking, shoveling snow, listening to christmas music, etc. Having to entertain my family in three days feels more like a chore to me at this point than anything else. There's so much silly family drama going on I just want to throw my hands up and be done with it.
Oh well. It gives me an excuse to clean my house, and there will be plenty of good things to eat. I don't have to do a whole lot so I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.
I'm getting ready to start my fourth decade of life on Sunday, and I'm eager to do it with simplicity and a clear and happy mind. I'm ready to put all the family business behind me, move on, and pay more attention to the here and now.

dottie

oh gosh, back to work. o_O this is how i prefer it, though... all hours shoved into a few days. get it over with.

*puts on customer service mask*

hi, did you have a question? :D

MikeyC

I feel like I'm over this whole family Christmas thing. I've already been celebrating with my partner in all the usual ways, decorating, shopping, baking, shoveling snow, listening to christmas music, etc. Having to entertain my family in three days feels more like a chore to me at this point than anything else. There's so much silly family drama going on I just want to throw my hands up and be done with it.
Oh well. It gives me an excuse to clean my house, and there will be plenty of good things to eat. I don't have to do a whole lot so I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.
I'm getting ready to start my fourth decade of life on Sunday, and I'm eager to do it with simplicity and a clear and happy mind. I'm ready to put all the family business behind me, move on, and pay more attention to the here and now.
Christmas is a little drawn out these days, so I don't blame you for feeling bothered by entertaining bickering family. Silly drama isn't really needed and I know you've already tried to get away from it in the past.

Starting your fourth decade. That should be great. Apparently life is best in your 30's than in any other point, and I think you'll go great. You know who you are and what you want in life, so the next decade will see that cultivated and you and your future husband can thrive. I see nothing but good things in your future, Marie. :)