How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well i'm afraid it might be case of "Peter and the Wolf", sorry to say :sad:

However, all is not lost, as i managed to get past all of this (albeit 20 year later, properly that is). I do know that until you take yourself more seriously, then chances are others won't until that happens. Even "comedians" can be serious, and taken seriously (there is a limit though usually). You just need to be the type of serious that's suited to your comedic-type personality; certainly not deadly-serious, but more of a casual, laid-back kind of serious i think. But only you can know what "serious personality" could suit you. Maybe watch some youtube videos of comedians being serious? (eg Jim Carrey)

Ah'll give it a go, mate... :)

Allow me a moment to complain...

I'm getting a cold. My throat is sore. And after I've been more mindful about washing my hands more and using sanitizer and stuff... maybe it wasn't enough. Or I'm too stressed. Or it was just one of those unlucky things. I don't want a cold :sad:

My bones feel achy, too. And my head hurts.

I also feel pretty glum. My life really feels futile and it's hard to cope with. I've been working out, reading, doing work, etc., but the dearth (yes, dearth; I wanted to use that word) of adequate social activity leaves a hole that's hard to fill with other things. They barely take the place.

*GIANT SIGH*

Thank you for indulging me. Have a great day.

jaim38

Feeling very strained. I spent hours - roughly 8 - trying to print 110 pages of my reports with uncooperative printer. I also had to print front and back - makes it 2 times harder. My printer keeps getting the lines skewed sometimes not printing pictures at all; I had to try and try and try again and God knows how many papers I've wasted with all this printing! The ink kept bleeding through the papers i'm using, but then I just didn't care anymore. I need to get all those pages printed - first priority. I know people will say "you should have gone to the library..." but I see 2 problems with this: 1) I need to print front and back, which I can't do at a library. Library printers only print on the front page, and I highly doubt the librarians would let me hog their printers with 110 pages of my report. 2) let's do the math. It's 10-15 cents a page, so 110 pages would be $10 or up. That's pretty expensive.

Oh, and I still have not finished printing some pages yet. :sad: I'm going to kinko's tomorrow to get some finishing services for my report.

Now for the good news: I got a 90 for my team's final presentation! Yeah! I thought we did average.

Phoenixx

Feeling very strained. I spent hours - roughly 8 - trying to print 110 pages of my reports with uncooperative printer. I also had to print front and back - makes it 2 times harder. My printer keeps getting the lines skewed sometimes not printing pictures at all; I had to try and try and try again and God knows how many papers I've wasted with all this printing! The ink kept bleeding through the papers i'm using, but then I just didn't care anymore. I need to get all those pages printed - first priority. I know people will say "you should have gone to the library..." but I see 2 problems with this: 1) I need to print front and back, which I can't do at a library. Library printers only print on the front page, and I highly doubt the librarians would let me hog their printers with 110 pages of my report. 2) let's do the math. It's 10-15 cents a page, so 110 pages would be $10 or up. That's pretty expensive.

Oh, and I still have not finished printing some pages yet. :sad: I'm going to kinko's tomorrow to get some finishing services for my report.

Now for the good news: I got a 90 for my team's final presentation! Yeah! I thought we did average.
^ 110 pages front/back for reports?! :eek: My god, were you publishing a book??

Also, congrats on the 90. :thumbup:

Capsaicin

Worn out. Food poisoning for three days so no food or water beyond a few sips or a handful of dry cereal, no appetite for two days, and now nausea and pain again so I'm back to dry cereal and water.

Graeme1988

Effin' knackered lately. Nae energy at all. Woke up at 3pm today - no lie - with the flu. Sore throat n' everythin'. Blocked up. :thumbdown:

Won't be sleepin' much tonight, that's fur sure. :kickingmyself:

Srijita52

Thanks, ah guess... Can't help feelin' like ah don't fit in, socially. Feel like an outsider most o' the time.

Sorry, yer feelin' that way, darlin'. Ah wish ah could say somethin' reasurring, but can't find the words.

Me too but it doesn't make you a loser and an idiot. Just different. Though I know the feeling very well.
Thank you

Kiwong

I will try not to react to criticisms of others, but will instead try to respond with my own positive actions.

JuiceB

I wake up every morning feeling depressed at first, then for a few brief moments there's a bit of optimism about how my day might go but fades as the morning goes by.

Graeme1988

No' great. Depressed as f**k. Fatigued an' aw the pish that comes wi' that.

F**kin' knackered, basically.

Woke up wi' a sore throat. Little tae nae voice - which isnae surprising since ah don't talk much anyway. Dizzy. Coughin' like a conked oot f**kin' car engine. Shite analogy, ah know.

But then, ah've got the f**kin' flu, haven't ah? That's a rhetorical question, there.

Another day feelin' absolutely f**kin' shite! *Cough* :sad: