How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Anxious. I was hounded by the dregs of society who always hang out the front of the mall, asking for money from passers-by. I had my iPod on and I ignored their requests. I did hear them yell aggressively at me and I thought they were following me inside. Ever since I've been anxious and stressed, and I have a headache from it. We have no headache tablets.

I guess just wait until it passes.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Tired. Depressed. Must've slept funny because ma neck f**kin' hurts. What else...?

Oh, aye... huvin' a f**kin' early life crisis. That's right, nae mid-life crisis yet - savin' that til am 50. Still no sure what tae do wi' ma life, feel too stupid to make any decisions. Constantly huvin' some older c*nt's - or family member, to put it nicely - ideals forced upon me. Being told how ah should be, what ah should like, what ah should think... :kickingmyself:

But then am being too f**kin' scared to speak ma mind for fear of being perceptived as total wanker. Or an idiot. Ma motto is very much "Just agree n' shut yer mooth!"

It hard not tae tell family what ye really think of them when they're just annoyin' the shite outta ya.

Oh, and the meaningless, trivial "What'cha say that fur...? What d'ye mean by that?" arguments between the older sisters are really startin' tae piss me off. Ah mean, every-f**kin'-time the middle sibling pays a family visit, there's an argument, without fail. And that prediction's accurate, no need for Nostradamus. Ah'd owe that c*nt a lotta money, if ah was a bettin' man!

Sometimes ah seriously wish ah'd either died at f**kin' birth, came out still-born, or was put up for adoption. Given the amount of dysfunction ah've to endure - ah know that's no' a nice thing tae say. :kickingmyself: Or hud a brother that ah could actually talk to - but ah don't really see them much or get on wi' ma step-brothers from ma dad's side o' the family.

Doesnae really say much when the wee, mad, mental, disabled sod is sarcastically nicknamed "The Brains of the Family".Other than, the rest of them either are/or must be a few slice short o' a loaf.

Sorry for the depressin' rant, just need tae vent. :sad:

Early morning. Listening to 2nd Led Zep cd. Feeling slightly drunk (perhaps because i actually am). Was somewhat f*cked-off about my life earlier, as booze was kicking-in, but now am comfortably numb. Passion is good; numbness is better.

It hard not tae tell family what ye really think of them when they're just annoyin' the shite outta ya
I am somehat drunk at the mo' but my opinion is that MAYBE PERHAPS it could be worthwhile in the LONG RUN, to start letting them know your true feelings???. I never did, and paid the price (emotionally stunted/detached, etc). You're no less important to them, as a human being, so it's probably time you "filled them in" on this fact, say by starting to voice certain "home truths" which clearly they seem to be either not 100% sure about, or deliberately shutting-out of their awareness. Either way, i would say it is one of your "roles" in life to "teach" them certain lessons. So, go to it lad i say!!! (what is there to lose really???) :bigsmile::thumbup:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I am somehat drunk at the mo' but my opinion is that MAYBE PERHAPS it could be worthwhile in the LONG RUN, to start letting them know your true feelings???. I never did, and paid the price (emotionally stunted/detached, etc). You're no less important to them, as a human being, so it's probably time you "filled them in" on this fact, say by starting to voice certain "home truths" which clearly they seem to be either not 100% sure about, or deliberately shutting-out of their awareness. Either way, i would say it is one of your "roles" in life to "teach" them certain lessons. So, go to it la d i say!!! (what is there to lose really???) :bigsmile::thumbup:

Well, I'm stunted emotionally and detached. What is there to lose, reallly? Eh, ye might aside from me being thought of as a aggressive, shite Scottish person and total fanny. Quite a lot lose, considerin' how ma family treats me. Aye, ah might be no less important as a human being - but when everything ah say is taken as "amusing" it's kinda hard to get through to ma family. Also get meet with indifference and mockery when ah express ma thoughts, feelin', opinions, etc.

And ma blunt, deadpan tone of voice make it hard to be taken seriously, anyway. So there's quite a lot to lose especially when ma family don't huv a bad word to say towards me. Aye, it might worth it in the long run, but ma family might no speak to me for awhile if ah do "Grow some ball and speak ma mind" to quote the lyrics in ma signature.

upndwn

I can't sleep, I feel lonely and invisible to the world, I'm jealous of all my successful and popular friends, I'm not having a good night :(

dottie

being around other humans is exhausting. the ocd mind-replays are involuntary and take significant energy whether i let them run their course or whether i try to suppress them.

Last edited:

S_Spartan

^ I've never had a pet live that long, but we had a cat a few years ago that was 10 when he died. I had gotten him when I was a little kid, and then grew up with him into my teens. When you sorta watch each other grow up like that, they become even more like family and it really leaves a void once they're gone. I still miss him, he was our king. He owned the house (he even strutted; he had a swag to his walk haha) and always got his way whether we liked it or not. Excellent hunter too. :thumbup: He was such an awesome, clever, and big guy. I don't think I'll ever find a cat quite like him ever again, he was so unique.

That really does sound like a special cat! He sounds so smart!

S_Spartan

It sure does, mate. I had my last cat for 21 years and it was bad with her gone. In time the pain will fade, but the memories you have will last a lifetime. :)

I do have so many great memories with my cat. I miss him so much. Wow, 21 years! That is incredible!