How are you feeling?

jaim38

This paragraph sounds like your brother runs the house.

Also the fact that "punishing" is in quotation marks is really suspicious....

It sucks living with him, but I would rather be where I am than any other place. I've lived in dorms and apts in at least 2 other cities. I've had nothing but horrible, non-understanding neighbors everywhere I go, literally. I used to get f*** you's, stupid girl, slut, and other verbal cr*p thrown at me almost every, single day. At least now, it's once in a while.

The situation I'm in is I'm unemployed and have student loans. If I found a job, I would need to live with my parents first to pay off student loans, which could be some years. That's assuming I found a job or internship in this gloomy job market.

People think it's so easy to find a roommate, but I had a hard time in the past. No one wants to room with me. My dormmates are the exception, because they are forced to live with me. I had a friend who needed a roommate so I hinted I would like to move out of the dorm but she never asked me to room with her. There was a group of girls who I thought were friends. I asked them if they needed a roommate but they said no. Then a week or 2 later, I saw a new roommate moving in with them! Wow, talk about being lied to.

MikeyC

6 months behind in rent.
Yeah, that is grounds for eviction. Is there anywhere else you can go?

It sucks living with him, but I would rather be where I am than any other place. I've lived in dorms and apts in at least 2 other cities. I've had nothing but horrible, non-understanding neighbors everywhere I go, literally. I used to get f*** you's, stupid girl, slut, and other verbal cr*p thrown at me almost every, single day. At least now, it's once in a while.
That sort of verbal abuse makes no sense. Why were they calling you all those names?

jaim38

That sort of verbal abuse makes no sense. Why were they calling you all those names?

They just don't like me for whatever reason. I don't greet them, talk to them, etc. and they get angry. I'm just naturally quiet and would rather keep to myself. I was never loud. Kept a low profile. Funny how when I lived in the apts with my brother, they hated me first before they found a reason or 2 to hate my brother.

MikeyC

I'm feeling pretty great. :)
:thumbup:

They just don't like me for whatever reason. I don't greet them, talk to them, etc. and they get angry. I'm just naturally quiet and would rather keep to myself. I was never loud. Kept a low profile. Funny how when I lived in the apts with my brother, they hated me first before they found a reason or 2 to hate my brother.
Well...it still doesn't make any sense to me, but I suppose when things like that are happening, you can just stay true to yourself and not worry about what others are saying. Hard to do, but you know you're above those words.

Does it happen much anymore? Or is all the derision done by your brother?

jaim38

Well...it still doesn't make any sense to me, but I suppose when things like that are happening, you can just stay true to yourself and not worry about what others are saying. Hard to do, but you know you're above those words.

Does it happen much anymore? Or is all the derision done by your brother?

Sorry if I'm not making any sense. I'm one of those people who are easy to hate. It's like having b*tchy resting face. I've met strangers who just plain don't like me, whether I did anything to them or not.

It doesn't happen a lot anymore. I moved away so didn't have to see any of those neighbors again. Now, the most serious bully is my brother, who derides me when he's angry at something I've done. It's not exactly paradise, but compared to a few years ago, I'm happier where I'm at.

MikeyC

Sorry if I'm not making any sense. I'm one of those people who are easy to hate. It's like having b*tchy resting face. I've met strangers who just plain don't like me, whether I did anything to them or not.

It doesn't happen a lot anymore. I moved away so didn't have to see any of those neighbors again. Now, the most serious bully is my brother, who derides me when he's angry at something I've done. It's not exactly paradise, but compared to a few years ago, I'm happier where I'm at.
I've heard of "bitchy resting face," haha. Maybe that's why it's difficult for others to approach you, even if you are a nice person.

If you're still being bullied at home, then the situation still isn't very good.

Fighter86

Mixed emotions of sadness, unhappiness, worry and inferiority. Physically i feel nausea and loss of appetite. Not a good day, but lately this is all I mostly feel. Very sad for myself, I wish I felt better.

Not too great.

I had to correct someone's behaviour yesterday because they were making promises for me. Worse yet, they told me about mere hours before I had to do the thing they promised I'd do.

I don't like that. Now all of a sudden my calm evening has another obligation in it. I do my very best to get all obligations out of the way before the evening, so I can relax and recharge for the next day.

I don't like correcting people like that. Because now he/she feels guilty about it, and I feel guilty for making them feel guilty. :/

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Depressed and really pissed off. By which ah mean, that angry shouty "____ OFF!" level of being pissed. The kinda angry that usually ends wi' the "__(u)nt" word, right?

The other day ma sister - the oldest of the two - says tae me the following - this is verbatim quote by-the-way:

"Hi! You said you'd get that CD done fur me! Where is it, then?" (she's want me to do this mixtape of songs and put 'em on a CD)

"Ah've been busy backing up ma laptop hard drive. Ah'll..."

"Aye, right! Just get it done, ya lazy wee shite! Cause there's nothing more important than pleasing yer oldest sister. Is there?!"*

*My internal dialogue: Ya, cruel, ungrateful, manipulative, slang term for the female gential area, that ye are - ____ OFF!

^ As if being called a lazy, wee shite wasnae bad enough. It's the sheer f**kin' arrogance o' that bit that in bold is what really gets on ma tits, so it does. That's just a more "elequent" way of sayin' "Get on ma nerves" for anybuddy readin' this who isnae of Caledonian decent (Scottish). Anyway, gettin' tae the point...

It was the way she said it. Y'know, in that really smug, f**kin' "I'm centre o' the universe", head up her own arse kinda way. In fact her head's so up her arse she can particually eat her own shite. That's a joke, by-the-way. Not a nice one, it's a very f**kin' mean one, that masks a lotta nasty f**kin' feelin's towards ma oldest sibling.

See, in ma experience, huvin' 2 older sisters is bit like huvin' hemorrhoids... a right f**kin' pain in the arse. Ah know that's... accurate. :sarcastic:

It's like am just here tae f**kin' please & amuse people. Makin' other folk that seems to be ma purpose in life wi' ma happiness taken a back seat, sad as it may be. Ach! Ah don't give a f**k, anymore. Tired o' being treat like am just some circus ni**er! Here to serve and amuse. Given the amount o' shite ah huv to pit up with from ma oh-so lovin' family - if ah hud a gun, ah shoot masel'. :kickingmyself: Right, enough o' me ramblin' on like a boring Jane Austen novel*.

* When am angry, ah f**kin' pile on with the jokes. Waaayy too effin' much, like a total fanny! :eek:h: It's a bit like gettin' bludgeoned tae death with a set o' bagpipes! Terrfyingly funny... What, too far?! Right... ah'll plug the hole between ma chin and nose 'n' shut the f**k up! Long winded, aggressive rant over! F**kety-bye!

** PS: For full effect imagine, in yer head, a typically, angry, vulgar Scottish accent - or an outta tune kilt - then read this post really quickly, like there's no space inbetween the word. And then you'll get an idea o' what I, Graeme - old, grumpy c(u)nt with a built-in sun tan - sound like in real life. ** :bigsmile:

jaim38

^that was kinda fun to read! Your sister reminds me of my brother. Jane Austen's works aren't boring. I've seen Pride and Prejudice, Bride and Prejudice (bollywood version), and Emma - all of which I've enjoyed.

Scandic123

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My female best friend gave me a gift card to the cinema for my birthday, and we are supposed to go there together. I enjoy spending time with her, but I think I'm starting to like her as more than a friend, which makes me excited, nervous and all strange inside. And I keep thinking if it's a date, but I don't know.

Graeme1988

^that was kinda fun to read!

Really...? Well, at least ma, aggressively, psychotic Scottish fits of pure rage, or posts on here as there also known, huv a wee bit o' entertainment value. And that me sober, too - image what ah'd be like after a few too many pints? :eek: Surely that's a sign ah should be sectioned under Mental Health Act, no? Aw, wait... that's right. Scottish folk like tae yell n' swear. It's therapeutic, a bit o' shoutin', y'know. A bit o' f**kin' ying n' yang!

Though, me being a cheeky wee shite doesnae exactly do me any favours, especially you were like that in school (as I was). Since ah've always got a comeback - even a dismissive - when someone tries to intentionally put me down or annoy me.

Your sister reminds me of my brother.

Ah take it that's bad, then...? :idontknow:

Jane Austen's works aren't boring. I've seen Pride and Prejudice, Bride and Prejudice (bollywood version), and Emma - all of which I've enjoyed.

Same here... ah've even seen the version of Pride and Prejuice that Colin Firth star in. Wait! Did you just take umbrage - offense, in other words - with ma Jane Austen remark, darlin'? That's funny. :bigsmile: Y'know that reference to Jane Austen's work being boring rambles was knowingly ironic... right? Said for comedic affect, tongue-in-cheek, not meant to be taken seriously. ;)

Graeme1988

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My female best friend gave me a gift card to the cinema for my birthday, and we are supposed to go there together. I enjoy spending time with her, but I think I'm starting to like her as more than a friend, which makes me excited, nervous and all strange inside. And I keep thinking if it's a date, but I don't know.

Aw, that really sweet of her, to give you that cinema gift card for yer birthday. I take it, since you enjoy spending time with you, you'll be going to see a movie together? If it settle the nerves any, don't think of it as a date as such. Yer just going to see a movie with yer friend.

Though, I'm guessin' you've not told her that you, uh, fancy her, yet? :ironicsmile: Sorry, don't mean to sound like an inconsiderate arsehole by that choice o' words, there. Very matter of fact, wasn't it? Hope I've not offended ya, in sayin' that? :eek:mg:

Nauseous but I won't actually throw up. Tired. Hungry more than I should be. Irritable. Yup, just another migraine... nothing to see here, move right along... -_-