How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I know how you feel. It's like when you finally get the motivation to do something to get you outta a funk and you go and it's a total disaster and you wonder why the hoot did I ever leave the darn house? When it gets that bad I have to laugh at myself and life. That helps me. Just laugh at the absurdity of it all.

It wasnae so much huvin' the motivation to get oot o' the hoose as such n' get the photos taken. Despite the fact ah hate huvin' ma photo taken. It was that we'd hud it aw planned oot over the weekend. Ma sister agreed to drive me tae the supermarket, if she hud time durin' her lunch-break at work. Since ah cannae venture doon the street of ma local town in ma electric wheelchair at the moment because of regeneration work being done to the old roads n' pavement. Anyway, ah digress...

We actually hud a good laugh about. Especially at ma utterance of "Aw... ya f**kin' b**tard, ye! That's guid, innit? Look!" Because what do ah see as ah sat doon in the photo booth, ready to huv 4 photos taken. A torn lined piece o' paper wi' the words "Out of Order" scribbled across it. It was like a summit from a comedy sketch series. :bigsmile:

Though, ma sister n' me were both equally pissed off about the whole situation. Just the whole frustration of gettin' up early, get to the supermarket before it become to busy n' that & leavin' empty handed.

MollyBeGood

It wasnae so much huvin' the motivation to get oot o' the hoose as such n' get the photos taken. Despite the fact ah hate huvin' ma photo taken. It was that we'd hud it aw planned oot over the weekend. Ma sister agreed to drive me tae the supermarket, if she hud time durin' her lunch-break at work. Since ah cannae venture doon the street of ma local town in ma electric wheelchair at the moment because of regeneration work being done to the old roads n' pavement. Anyway, ah digress...

We actually hud a good laugh about. Especially at ma utterance of "Aw... ya f**kin' b**tard, ye! That's guid, innit? Look!" Because what do ah see as ah sat doon in the photo booth, ready to huv 4 photos taken. A torn lined piece o' paper wi' the words "Out of Order" scribbled across it. It was like a summit from a comedy sketch series. :bigsmile:

Though, ma sister n' me were both equally pissed off about the whole situation. Just the whole frustration of gettin' up early, get to the supermarket before it become to busy n' that & leavin' empty handed.

Oh yes I understand. It's like where I live it's an hr to anything and to have driven to the supermarket, spent what seems like forever shopping for groceries and realizing you forgot your checkbook-coming home with nothing to eat! :kickingmyself:

Phoenixx

Thanks Phoenix for your story :) I was thinking it seems like I read posts her by females and it's around their cycles that things get waay outta wack, more than PMS.

I have been taking a B complex vitamin...maybe I will try B-12 shot? I hear they can help. I am also thinking of trying Sam-e. I really need to stabilize my moods and I don't want to take any more prescription drugs for depression, they really didn't help and the side effects were not worth it. Wish I could afford those things but right now I am so broke I will have to just wait it out.
^ I can't blame you for not wanting to take prescriptions at all. I never have because I was afraid of the possible side effects. More often than not I hear the best ways to combat anxiety and depression is through just healthy eating and such. Along with my diet my nutritionist has me on this supplement for my PMS/PMDD. It's helped me a bunch combined with keeping track of my B vitamins.

dottie

Have you had a bad day, Dottie?

GB_DANA_5.gif

I read Kafka's "The Metamorphosis" in high school, but I think I was only a sophomore then and I remember not really understanding well what I was reading and being very bored by it. Now that I'm reading it for college 7 years later, it's not hard to understand, but even more so, in spite of the depressing themes, I find it kind of funny. The description of Gregor in his insect form scurrying up the wall and clinging to a picture frame just seems too silly to be considered classic literature :D

MollyBeGood

I read Kafka's "The Metamorphosis" in high school, but I think I was only a sophomore then and I remember not really understanding well what I was reading and being very bored by it. Now that I'm reading it for college 7 years later, it's not hard to understand, but even more so, in spite of the depressing themes, I find it kind of funny. The description of Gregor in his insect form scurrying up the wall and clinging to a picture frame just seems too silly to be considered classic literature :D

I don't know why but this/Kafka reminded me of the movie "Naked Lunch"
Have u seen it?

I might have to muster the courage to watch it again. It seriously scared me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhawhZzP5XI

Last edited:

dottie

obnoxious.

and happy! one class canceled today. other class is filming (which means a whole lot of standing around doing nothing... in the rain) and that professor said i could be dismissed YEAH BUDDY

Kiwong

Was up before dawn. I like that time of day, watching the surfers appear to catch a wave, and then joggers and walkers exercising along the beaches and headlands to greet the new day's light. It's a few magic hours that I miss when I sleep in.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
@graeme what happened?

Ach! It seems like such a trival thing tae get pissed off n' start ragin' aboot - unless ye play electric guitar, that is. This is gonnae sound really stoopid but...

Well, anyway, ah bought a pedal board fur all ma electric guitar effect pedals a few months ago. It's been sittin' in ma bedroom since late August - daein' f**k all. No' gettin' any use, whatsoever. But today, - of all f**kin' days - ah realise that: "Aw... you feckin' b**tard, ye! There's no enough room fur all ma pedals. Crud!" :eek:h: So ah need a bigger pedal board. The pedal board ah'd bought off eBay cost quite a bit, tae. £90 doon the f**kin' swanny! * (Wasted; down the drain, in other words*)

As ye can probably tell fae ma post, am no' ataw happy aboot it!
:veryangry: :eek:mg:

Scandic123

Right now I'm excited that AMD and Bluestacks makes you able to play Android games on PC, although I don't get how it works or how to make it work... Seriously, Samsung, Google and Microsoft is the best combination ever!