How are you feeling?

JuiceB

Not too happy with myself (depressed). Stayed off from work today.

Aye, ah can relate there, pal. The problem wi' me is that ma brain always daein' this: :thinking: And no' much else... Sittin' on ma arse wi' an "urge tae create" summit. Then ah think: "Ach, f**k it! Ah'll just watch a comedy DVD n' laugh fur a few hours. :bigsmile:

Yeah man, it's ridiculus. Like being a zombie with only one impulse. But instead we replace the need to eat other people with something else, like watching TV. Even when there's nothing on I still watch. Damn television...:thumbdown:.....
...Mmmm...television! :thumbup:

I hope you all read this:

I love chatting with you all when I come here feeling dead. I leave in a better mood.
Yeah I know how you feel. We really should be trying to encourage each other and brighten someones' day instead of feeling sorry for ourselves. And I need practice.

SmartyPants

I just want to go to work and come home; there's too many ppl where I work to interact with them all. My heart isn't in it. The more people I see the less I want to talk.

Raichel

TIRED. ZOMG. Pfffffffft.

I feel like I've moved mountains today. I don't think I've worked this hard in the past three years.

...now where's my reward?! :p

Trishanku

Feeling a bit 'I don't know what to say' I guess I'm feeling numb because i have nothing to look forward to. I'm watching 'What do artists do all day' on youtube.

MikeyC

Finished my first aid course about an hour ago. I have my certificate and I'm now trained in basic first aid. Feels good!

Also that girl and I switched numbers. I'm not confident that anything will come of it but who knows. :)

Kiwong

Finished my first aid course about an hour ago. I have my certificate and I'm now trained in basic first aid. Feels good!

Also that girl and I switched numbers. I'm not confident that anything will come of it but who knows. :)

Congrats MikeyC, a pretty good day by the sound of it.

Phoenixx

^ Awesome job Mikey! Congrats! :thumbup:

Phoenixx

Grumpy. :thumbdown: I'm having a wonderfully noisy morning and I'm not happy. Also woke up cold and in pain because I slept wrong and forgot to turn up my heater last night. So yeah, I'm having a wonderful start to my day.

Srijita52

Tiiired
Grumpy. :thumbdown: I'm having a wonderfully noisy morning and I'm not happy. Also woke up cold and in pain because I slept wrong and forgot to turn up my heater last night. So yeah, I'm having a wonderful start to my day.
Hope you feel better soon Phoenixx.

That's awesome! :)

:/ hope you feel better Phoenixx. What exactly is noisy?

I'm not having the greatest morning myself. I'm actually feeling normal emotionally, but I am half delirious after only getting 3.5 hours of sleep. And then when I was running to class due to a delayed train, I apparently developed blisters on the bottoms of my feet because after I stood up at the end of class the pain hit me and now I'm wincing with every step I take -__-

dottie

job 1
job 2
school
art installation deadline +
----------------------------
stress

edit: which is normal, to be expected. endure it, blah blah.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

:/ hope you feel better Phoenixx. What exactly is noisy?
^ The town decided 6:30am was a fantastic time to start working on the road. :thumbdown: Why?! There's nothing wrong with it! Ugh, and the noise got the dogs all upset and barking at first too because they had no idea what was going on.

It's a lot quieter now, but that's because everyone went to lunch. They'll be back to create more noise, I'm sure.

jaim38

I feel very nervous, which means I must be living in the future. I have class today and keep thinking what I will do in class. I just read a mindfulness post. I will try to tell myself to be mindful and focus on the present moment.

jaim38

Just came back from class. I feel kinda terrible. When I first entered the classroom, I was about to sit at the same spot again but this hot guy was sitting there with another guy, so I sat at another spot at the opposite end of the room. **Note: I'm using the word "hot" subjectively, some guys might be "hot" to me but not to others.*** After that, I just sat in silence for the most part. Then another hot guy came in and sat at the other side of the room. Lecture started and I was trying hard to concentrate, but I kept noticing the guys in my peripheral vision. First and foremost, I kept seeing the guy sitting next to me in my peripheral vision, because I had to turn to see the whiteboard. It was not my intention to look at him at all; I just keep seeing him through my peripheral vision and I hope he didn't notice. Next, I keep seeing the other hot guy yawn and stretch in my peripheral vision and I try hard to ignore too.

When class ended, I couldn't wait to get out of there. I packed my bags and went. I almost made it out the front door when I heard some girl said "why are you looking at her?" I think it was one of my teammates, but she didn't call my name. Maybe she was just looking, but I didn't look. I was uncomfortable walking through a crowd of people in the first place. I just went out the door without saying bye to anyone. I don't know if I look rude doing this. I hope I don't become the most hated person in class again.

I didn't say bye to my teammates because last time, I said "bye" but no one responded so I just didn't bother to. Moreover, none of my teammates ever said "bye" to me. They said "Hi" every time they greet me, but not "bye" so I assumed it wasn't necessary.

And then after class, I thought I heard someone said they didn't like me. More unwanted attention.

I also feel depressed. I know things have "amped" up a notch or 2, which is why I'm scared of what the future brings. I don't feel like trying.

Last edited:

Srijita52

My social skills need some serious work, just realized today how bad I am at putting together a sentence while talking to someone or articulating what I'm trying to say, really basic things. I guess its nothing unexpected considering I've spent so much time alone that I didn't have many chances to polish them. Hope with practice things get better.