How are you feeling?

jaim38

I saw a girl on TV who reminded me of what I was like in HS. But she kind of look like Sadako/the ghost from the Ring, which I look nothing like. There's this stereotype that quiet misfit girls are scary looking and kind of dangerous, but in reality, many are not like this.

Ome

My mind is complete mess. I'm scared, anxious and my family has never been so harmful before. I need my therapist to tell them that what I have is legitimate, so at least they empathize a bit...

I want to cry, but I can't.

Amitush123

Just saw a video that a dog owner did for his dog, which is dead now..I don't know what I'll do when my will..don't even want to think about it..

springk

Life can be fun!! I m so bored with the way i have lived since few past years ..nearly 7 years.
I will change this.

I wish someone could tell me what the point of me living? I went to school attended college for a bit. I have had jobs money and now I have no job an no money and everything is the same. Every day is the same and nothing is getting better. I can't stand my living with my parents and when they die I will be homeless and in poverty. I don't understand why I should continue to try when it all ends the same way.

BlueWeepingRose

At the moment I feel kinda empty. I hate this feeling. I wish it could go away, but I feel so sad and I wish I could cry right now but no tears will come. :sad:

MikeyC

At the moment I feel kinda empty. I hate this feeling. I wish it could go away, but I feel so sad and I wish I could cry right now but no tears will come. :sad:
Wow, this is exactly how I felt not long ago. I'm still a bit empty.

I had the same problem of no tears. I couldn't do it, even though I really wanted to. I hope you feel better soon. The feeling will pass, even if it seems everlasting.

Tired and aching, after a 20km run
That's a massive run. You are quite the athlete, mate.

springk

I am caughtt in a hopeless romantic movie ahhhhhhh..if only there was so much love world would become a better placeee.!

this_portrait

Every time I go to read a source for this stupid article I have to write for the class I'm taking, I feel tired. I also have a nagging paranoid thought at the back of my head, though I'm trying to ignore it because I just don't think it's a very rational thought.