How are you feeling?

So I was at this training I had to go, it was about how to deal with people or in difficult situations with really difficult people, the whole thing felt so weird to me. The actor was screaming at me and insulting me and I had to find a way to solve the current problem, I must have been the worst at it. The actor made me realize how much I hate certain peoples behavior and just people. :veryangry:

jaim38

So I was at this training I had to go, it was about how to deal with people or in difficult situations with really difficult people, the whole thing felt so weird to me. The actor was screaming at me and insulting me and I had to find a way to solve the current problem, I must have been the worst at it. The actor made me realize how much I hate certain peoples behavior and just people. :veryangry:

What kind of training is that? I know i would have cried even if I know the actor was acting. Yes I am that sensitive, but I want to toughen up.

DeadmanWalking

Yes, I would like a drink.

keep-calm-and-have-a-drink-90.png

:bigsmile:

coyote

scheduled myself for a six day vacation next week

i think i'll spend a few nights in the woods

maybe i'll post my coordinates in case anyone wants to join me

DeadmanWalking

I demand to be invited on this trip too:D! I've always wanted to rough it out in the woods:applause:!

MikeyC

That sounds really awesome, actually. I hope you enjoy your vacation. :thumbup:

What kind of training is that? I know i would have cried even if I know the actor was acting. Yes I am that sensitive, but I want to toughen up.

Me and several other students are going to study abroud in Europe soon so they are preparing us for any sort of situations we might get ourself into, especially with roommates. The actor was so serious, she even threw a pencil at me. The whole thing just didn't go well I feel, I don't think I even acted the way I would do in real life. I don't feel like crying but when someone is being crazy and mad at me like that I just feel so weak and stupid.

this_portrait

So damn tired. I wish I could work on more of my paper, but what with spending the entire night watching movies for it, and then worrying if there is something wrong with my cat, I could only get a few paragraphs written. :/

Kiwong

Fantastic! Well done, mate. I am looking into doing the first aid course myself.

They've simplified a few things , made it easier. No more breaths in the mouth only compression. I get a real performance anxiety when people are watching me using the dummy.