How are you feeling?

MikeyC

I just had an evening date with the most beautiful eyed girl you can imagine. Yet I made a very stupid mistake that may cost everyting. She's in a huff, because I said something about her physique that is a slightly different as I previously imagined. She's even that sweet, that she tried to tell me it's not my fault at all, it's all about her super-sensitivity. (of course I know the real truth) I meant that sentence it in a way, that I never liked skinny girls, and the "more's the better" (she's not skinny at all actually), but I did obviously hurt her.
I just hope she'll forgive me I already wrote an apology letter. I don't know why but it brings me down so much after a beautiful day like today...
Uh-oh.

I hope she has a sense of humour and sees you were saying that with the best of intentions.

hidwell

How am I feeling today? With the usual crap to bring me down not that I need any help with feeling down it is one of the few things I excel at.

MikeyC

Things with Fiona look to have run its course.

I'm hurt. Really hurt. More than I showed her.

Comments I was sending that I missed her and that I thought she was cute kept going with no replies. I understood she was inexperienced with all of this but I needed something - anything. She gave me no guarantees that she would.

So I've opened my heart and got nothing. Even though she didn't want to go too fast, which I was okay with, and I didn't pressure her into anything, she gave me nothing. This hurts.

Amitush123

Things with Fiona look to have run its course.

I'm hurt. Really hurt. More than I showed her.

Comments I was sending that I missed her and that I thought she was cute kept going with no replies. I understood she was inexperienced with all of this but I needed something - anything. She gave me no guarantees that she would.

So I've opened my heart and got nothing. Even though she didn't want to go too fast, which I was okay with, and I didn't pressure her into anything, she gave me nothing. This hurts.

Sorry to hear pal.
she is not acting in a logical manner, and I guess that this is the thing which makes it hurt so much.

MikeyC

Sorry to hear pal.
she is not acting in a logical manner, and I guess that this is the thing which makes it hurt so much.
I understand where she's coming from and she is an independent person who likes to do her own thing, but I needed something. Anything. I got nothing.

I can't even hate her. I deserve this. I'm pathetic.

Amitush123

I understand where she's coming from and she is an independent person who likes to do her own thing, but I needed something. Anything. I got nothing.

I think we both know that there's no truth in those words.
It feels sometimes good to say that, to feel outside of this race so we can give up and idle. But in the end we snap out of it and resume

MikeyC

I think we both know that there's no truth in those words.
It feels sometimes good to say that, to feel outside of this race so we can give up and idle. But in the end we snap out of it and resume
Those words are very true. I want to give up.

Amitush123

Those words are very true. I want to give up.

That's not an option, soldier. If I managed to snap out of that horrible, crushing wave in one piece, so can you, easily. Nothing wrong with going down for a few hours/days, but you will soar soon enough.

MikeyC

That's not an option, soldier. If I managed to snap out of that horrible, crushing wave in one piece, so can you, easily. Nothing wrong with going down for a few hours/days, but you will soar soon enough.
I hope you're right. I really, really do.

Amitush123

I hope you're right. I really, really do.

No room for hope in here. I've stopped trying to fight those waves long ago, now I just accept. There's a specific pattern here, every time I got down, I was brought back up quickly after. sometimes it takes more, sometimes it takes less, but I'm still here, for now.

Amitush123

I feel abused. I maintained a certain balance by focusing on my studies, helped me to ignore the fact I have no friends, no gf and hope what so ever. Hoewever that collapsed as well. Why should I have a job? most ppl work so they can enjoy when they are not working. But I always suffer.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Am feelin' totally sh*te the day. Despite huvin' a music concert tae go to this evening. Ultimately wonderin' why ma social interaction always ends wi' me feelin' stupid and humilated or being humilated? The latter part's usually by family. Nae surprises there, if am honest! :sad:

Aye, that right, f**kin' laugh! Go on... Laugh at ma expense! :kickingmyself:

Daniel089

Mikey never give up! I was a self-pitying no lifer last summer right here in the forum. Now of course I can be hurt in the present by any girl, but time solves all problems! And there are lots and lots of girls out there, so stay strong!

Srijita52

The excitement and happiness from eating well, running, keeping busy, etc. has been replaced by anxiety and low mood. I know it's because of my job. I'm glad I have a job, and I don't plan on quitting; that would just be foolish. However, I don't like how we currently don't have a general manager and I can't believe a certain coworker is being trained to assume that role - he's not very professional and doesn't seem capable of such a thing.

Even now I still miss the job I worked at in the airport. It was much more professional. They had hired a general manager before they even opened the store to the public. At this job, the district manager takes off around 5 pm, and so some of the employees take advantage of this and wear their hair down, eat food products, etc. One of my coworkers said "Don't forget to wear gloves!" to me while she had her hair down and no hat on. Hypocrite -_____-

I've had butterflies every day for the past few days now. I really need some help for my anxiety, my insurance approval can't come fast enough.

I'm sorry Opaline, I hope things get better, hang in there also you're doing your best and that's what really counts. :)

Srijita52

You totally don't deserve it! You deserve much much better. I'm so sorry Mikey, but it has nothing to do with you. Its her decision ((hugs)).

Kiwong

No you don't deserve unhappiness MikeyC. You're not pathetic at all.

MikeyC

Mikey never give up! I was a self-pitying no lifer last summer right here in the forum. Now of course I can be hurt in the present by any girl, but time solves all problems! And there are lots and lots of girls out there, so stay strong!

You totally don't deserve it! You deserve much much better. I'm so sorry Mikey, but it has nothing to do with you. Its her decision ((hugs)).

No you don't deserve unhappiness MikeyC. You're not pathetic at all.
Thanks for the comments. I just feel so empty and sad and I just want this to end.

Time heals wounds...but how much longer do I endure this emotional rubbish?

Perhaps the answer is in front of a speeding bus....

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Huh... I've been feeling brain fogged and anti social lately... I think my boss and coworkers are starting not to like it. I'm gonna need to work on that problem a bit more seriously. o.o

Perhaps the answer is in front of a speeding bus....

No answer there. I swear I checked