How are you feeling?

Ome

This has been on my mind for a while, but I don't want to get into details now...

I'm unsatisfied with my current gender. I think it's mostly curiosity as to what the other gender is like, but it seems to me that my life would and would have been easier if I were a female. I'm scared and panicking, I hope I'm not transgendered because I (and certainly my family) wouldn't accept myself. I've never been too masculine, and I'm mostly surrounded by females and their feminine traits...

That is all... I'm sweating... I need to take a break...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ma uncle and cousin are comin' to visit today and stayin' fur three days! Aw, God! Que the awkward silences and one-word answers. Cannae even engage in conversation withoot feelin' am makin' a total eejit outta maself... :kickingmyself:

Doesnae help that ah've been feelin' quite doon an' depressed about things, lately. Pretty much this: :) | :sad: | :crying:

Feeling terrible about my anxiety still (I'm sure this feeling won't be going away any time soon, either) and so consequently struggling with depressed feelings. I absolutely hate it. That empty hopeless anxious combination is the worst.

jaim38

Several times when I walk or sit in public, someone would yell "Nobody's looking at you!" I know the person who yelled probably meant well but this only serves to exacerbate my anxiety. I already feel socially anxious walking through crowded places so this doesn't help at all. It sucks that I tried so hard to mask my social anxiety and fear, only for people to notice and call me out for it. It makes me want to run and hide even more. Why can't I just look normal for once so that I blend in without getting noticed in a bad way?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I have been really wanting to read a book for like a week, but was busy until yesterday which was a holiday. So today I finally get to the library with some time to read and all the copies of the book are checked out :kickingmyself:

Yarrow

Sometimes I feel okay about being weird because I know I have some positive traits, and other days it just feels like the worst thing in the world.

Ome

Had a panic attack last night because I started thinking once again that I was sick with cancer.

I didn't sleep, and I'm still quite scared about it, but I hope it's nothing serious.

anomicdeer

I'm sure the only reason he was excited to get up and go the the "dentists" is because he was able to see a certain person that he most likely find attractive.

anomicdeer

That there is no point.

People say I need to talk more but they don't even talk to me. When I talk they can't here me or don't know what I'm talking about and they just pretend like that do by say "ooh" or "yeah".

Graeme1988

That there is no point.

People say I need to talk more but they don't even talk to me. When I talk they can't here me or don't know what I'm talking about and they just pretend like that do by say "ooh" or "yeah".

Aye, that's how ah feel as well... :sad:

squidgee

That there is no point.

Yeah... this happens a lot to me as well. It's quite annoying isn't it? Takes a big chunk out of the little self-esteem you have left. But I must admit, that I'm kind of hypocritical about this, since I can think of some times where I have done exactly that and hadn't cast a thought on what impact it had until now.

squidgee

- Obsessing over ATARs and study scores
- Unproductive at home with exams right around the corner.
- Worrying and getting anxious over high school graduation and formal/social even though it's still a long way away.

I feel sad/weird, I went to school and talked to some old classmates, it makes me remember how bad I am at social situations, it would have been better if I didn't talk to anyone:sad:

Ome

Ack. My mind is repeating noises and words in my head over and over. I couldn't sleep very well last night, and I don't want to stimulate my mind anymore, so I'll get off the internet for a few days...

Daniel089

I just had an evening date with the most beautiful eyed girl you can imagine. Yet I made a very stupid mistake that may cost everyting. She's in a huff, because I said something about her physique that is a slightly different as I previously imagined. She's even that sweet, that she tried to tell me it's not my fault at all, it's all about her super-sensitivity. (of course I know the real truth) I meant that sentence it in a way, that I never liked skinny girls, and the "more's the better" (she's not skinny at all actually), but I did obviously hurt her.
I just hope she'll forgive me I already wrote an apology letter. I don't know why but it brings me down so much after a beautiful day like today...

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Pretty low now actually. I feel really confused and lost, I wish I was feeling more happier.

Aw, sorry tae hear that, Shy_Dreamer. Though, ah can definitely relate. Ah've been pretty much feelin' the same way masel', lately. So, yer not alone...

Hang in there. :thumbup:

neardeath

Having a hard time doing anything at all. I try and try and things never improve. I'm also having those boundary issues with a couple of people new to my life, which prevents me from reaching out at all. If new friendships create new problems, what is the point? Daily life stress is enough. I don't need any more. I am just spewing here so thanks for reading this far. I feel like I am dead, but alive.